• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Back in Business - Minette thread

Starwulf is dead. AnniEliza forever.

...wow..Eliza and Annie I NEVER would have seen that one in a million years 030 Kinda thought Annie wouldn't need someone like that for a team up, pretty sure Annie could do almost anything on her own ^^;

Either way regarding that image to me it looks like as I believe some have said maybe that greyish part she's wearing is just an undershirt that... well yeah just as stated could function as a swimsuit, cute, multi use, and very effective at blending in for her normal design. That might mean maybe she really only has scales around her arms...maybe upper back towards the neck only?

It's completely accurate. This, this, and this make it certain.
Why am I, the one who ships every character in this game with everyone else, just finding out now that this site exists?

MikeZ doing a high-pitched squeal.

MikeZ doing his Real Soviet Announcer voice.

I cant wait to hear my girl X3 Plus we hear Annie too, it's all win win X3

Real talk: I think Minette will share the same voice as Filia. I dunno I just see her as having Filias voice.

Reactions: DawnHibiki
I agree. If not Filia (Christine Marie Cabanos), then perhaps Squigly (Lauren Landa). Something cheerful but meek. Like a calm to contrast with Fortune's loudness.

Reusing available VAs is the most likely choice, and Lab Zero is lucky they have a whole cast of viable voice actresses on hand to play the part. Any one of them should be able to do a Minette voice. Maybe not Kimlinh Tran. She plays Fortune and it would mean having conversations with herself. There are few actors that can pull that off. Even Billy West as a third of the cast in Futurama is kinda noticeable.

Billy West needs to voice someone in Skullgirls. He voiced Sparx in Spyro: The Eternal Night. I know that he voices in American games and toons, but Skullgirls is an American game too. As for Minette, maybe Lauren Landa can voice her too, but have a much different tone than Squigly. Fred Tatasciore should voice Vitale in my opinion, because I find him to be a pretty good actor, and he should voice more characters in games.

Last edited:
The voice of Minette is Kira Burkland. (Voice of Marie). I feel like this is a perfect choice for Minette.

Hmm?

Skullgirls 2nd Encore's New Features
Minette: Cassandra Lee

Along with New Meridian's favorite Dagonian waitress, Cassandra Lee will be playing three other characters:
  • Umbrella
  • Molly
  • Skull Heart (with Cristina Valenzuela in a cool double-voice thing, like the Zentradi in Robotech)
Same last name, so I wonder if she is related to Wendee Lee, who is playing Sekhmet, Black Dahlia, and Mrs. Victoria.

Reactions: SmashBlade
Huh I read it as Kira Burkland. Must of misread it. Still is a good choice though.

If this is Cassandra Lee Moris, here's a sample of what she sounds like:

...which is pretty close to what I thought Minette would sound like actually! Hopefully it's not too mega high pitched. I hate that kinda cute voice.

Reactions: SmashBlade
I want to hear Minette say "Mrgrgr".

Umbrella, Skull Heart, and Minette all share a voice.

Clearly she is the worst of all evils.

The question is, will they add the voice acting to the PC version of the game?

tumblr_njcgkcDcPr1r94yi6o1_r1_1280.jpg

Chipotle Napkin + Photoshop

My mind is blown by that image...I love it XD

So does the fact that that mech looks like Brain Drain mean that Minette's working for him, too? Man, Brain Drain has his thumbs in everyone's pie.

Either that or its a Robo-Nette.
Who would work for Brain Drain by default.

So the skullheart is a chick? Hm always thought it sound like a dude
I always thought it was genderless or spoke with both a male and female voice.

Glad to see this thread return!

So...let me get this straight...

Is Minnette a fish, or is she a dragon that's really into sea world?

Or is she half fish half dragon?

Simple put, she's Dagonian.
The Dagonian are fish people.
Therefore, she is an very anthropomorphic fish.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
She is a fish in the same way that Fortune is a cat.
aka, not really, she's more of a humanoid with fish-like characteristics such as scales, fins, gills, etc.

Oh ok.

Because I kept seeing DRAGONian in the spelling.

But then I realized Im retarded because there is no R at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGoggledGamer