• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Baewulf possibly the best character so far.

SaltedIce

Squig Band Fuk Yeah!!
Reaction score
Steam
Voodin
XBL
JammedIPawned U
Big Band Squigly Fukua
So far Baewulf is the most open in terms of moves, I'm liking the Hurting! but here's where Bae gets cray, Wulf Blitzer and Wulf Shoot. Wulf Blitzer doesn;t get pushed by pushblock, both startup before pushblock and grab tech recovery. I hope this doesn't go away!

I kinda disagree.
I'm thinking Squigly is best character?
I'm really liking the opera.

But here's where Squig gets really crazy: Tremolo and Dragon Fireball...
Tremolo goes through the ground and doesn't hit low unless charged, and it has extra hitstun on the DP.
I'm hoping this doesn't get nerfed but I won't hold my breath.

I aswel also disagree. peacock has most power of the cast. She can create entire BEINGS from nothings and alsO can teleport her entire body behind people, creating a ambiguous ruse!

Her bombs also create a wall of projectiles which can be hard to catch. I'm sad that her damage got so heavily nerfed, though :(

Cerebaella the best character still. Her power is maximum and she has all the moves. You can't pushblock Diamond Drop. Hope it doesn't go away.

Reactions: Magma442
CAyhIIPWoAAyEF8.jpg

I also disagree. Painwheel is the one who unlocks the most of the player's potential and when you learn her completely, people are so afraid to fight her. Plus, Painwheel may be getting back her :D::D::K: attack! Or not, I don't know.

I aswell also disagre. Because how can Painwheel be the one who unlocks unlimited potential when the best character is a chinese assassin female named juju n her skull monster would be a live katana or sniper rifle dat talks.it would be nice if i may make dat request.

I only hope she doesnt get nerfed!

Reactions: Squire Grooktook
The most powerful is Double, trust me. She can transform into every non DLC char + Squigly and some irrelevant chars, like Andy and Umbrella. The power of many warriors gathered in one foul being of destruction. And she has a gun. A FUCKING GUN! One shot in the head and you're done!

Nothing beats the big ol' sax, with his tubas and such.
NOTHING
Maybe Annie
Beowulf is pretty close though.

Reactions: DDB
I aswell also disagre. Because how can Painwheel be the one who unlocks unlimited potential when the best character is a chinese assassin female named juju n her skull monster would be a live katana or sniper rifle dat talks.it would be nice if i may make dat request.

I only hope she doesnt get nerfed!
Dude you forgot "ha ha lol"

I am disagree.

Fortune is relly good and strong. She is already a gorilla and then when being a gorilla that's when she gets really crazy: she turn into puppet charcter with invuln move holy shit. Only character better is maby Double because she turn into 6 puppet character, I hope this is nerfed but will not hold my breath.

I stand in disagreeance with the whole of this thread and it's inhabitants. The strongest chortacter in this SkullGirls will always be Announcer. For nobody can even move until he tells them so and everyone stops when he yells CUT. Even in 1 vs 1 fights his omnipotence keeps things rolling for next round so they don't stop after first KO. I can't wait for DLC playable announcer so I can fight unseen and call match over declaring myself winner before match starts.

Stanley is the tier list.

Reactions: dMags
This thread has left me in despair, Filia is obviously the best character because she is first and fast
she can airball around the screen and cross you up with j.hk that isn't an overhead any more but j.lk is.
I hope this remains/

Parasoul was the best when I could do stomp loops.

You make me cry

Can beowulf diamond drop? I thought not. Wait...can't he pick up opponents off the ground? Now I'm conflicted on who's the better grappler.

Brain Drain ftw.

Your argument is invalid.

There is one crucial element about Beowulf that people are missing here. It's the fact that he thinks all the fighting he does is fake. He's just so badass, he never realizes that it's all very real.

Also the endless professional wrestling references as well as NMO arena. The song is so kick ass that it gets me ready to fucking kill something every time I go in! Not to mention Tomamoto screaming phrases when you do either Wulfamania or Three Wulf Moonsault. It kills me every time I hear "It can't be... IT IS!!!"

Reactions: WulfDen
when beowulf my hand automatically go to the jHP. i hit the wolf blitzer and feel i have sex with the grendel. All becoming Awoo

I leave for two weeks and this happens, im surprised no two people like the same character.

Okay, real talk? Four-headed God.

latest

Like seriously, four swords and four heads?!? This chump sends both Robo Fortune and Yu Wan into the TRASH.

Forget Big Band, Panzerfaust, Evil Samson and maybe Molly, this guy is so fucking huge he can't even fit in the stage.

latest

What? Big hitbox you say? I can't hear you over the sound of your character's body getting BOTH CHOPPED AND SQUASHED by his BIG ASS SWORDS.

Hands down most OP character, so powerful he didn't even make it into the game nor the story.

although seriously, if back then L0 needed villains, why also not him? I would have played the crap outta that character.

Ah yes, my favourite character: Golgatha Ruins. His jumping heavy grab is a really good move and you cant' pushblock it when it hits overhead. His gigantic size is an ambiguous ruse, allowing him to be a pixie puppet with ease!.

I hope he remains but I wont hold my breathe.

Impressive editing. A very nice showcase of not only Beowulf's gameplay and varied moveset, but also all other good stuff coming into retail today (Beo palettes, an example of a new palette for non-Beo, new stages, Double's Monster! super, Lenny->Argus changes), plus a s small showcase of new features for people who haven't visited Skullgirls in a very long time (Squigly, Big Band, corresponding stages).

Adding the video to things I pass to anyone I want to tell about Beowulf and/or Skullgirls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uzumakihero