• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Baiko's bubble

Baiko

So much to learn all at once
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Steam
KonKossKang (Swim killer?)
PSN
Kashground (2009-2012)
Unknown Unknown Painwheel

using this thread(mine) to post training mode stuff to see what i did wrong and try to improve this :/

(hardassgamesyndrome)

Not quite sure what you are asking, looks like you are just figuring stuff out in training mode which is fine.

If you want some kind of regimented training regime you can ask for one, honestly I just kinda do whatever pops into my head and mess around see what I can get to work, reset setups and the like.

Only thing I can really think to say is, turn tech rolls on in the options, sweep into anything isn't a combo (unless its a full charged PW sweep)

i didnt ask anything i just made this training thread to practice and upload my mistakes while trying to find secrets and crap.

Second tries:basically more screwing around and many whiffed combos.filia is so hard to use :/ everbody else is simple but this one, wtf