• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Beowulf Tech Discovered ? Instant Chair Removal

NhgrtPlayer

Reaction score
Steam
nhgrtplayer
Beowulf
Hi everyone ! I was training with Beowulf, and I did something randomly, but which can ending up being useful.

Basically, what you want to do is a dash (with the shortcut), then holding :D: the next frame during the dash, and then press :HK: the next frame while still holding :D:. This way, Beowulf will do like a front-flip and you'll be able to use your Chairless-moves almost instantly, instead of doing a full hop :D:+:HK:, and ending up being punishable.

I'm not sure if it's frame perfect (I don't think so), but this trick can become really useful during a match.

With the chair being in front of you, you can surprise your opponent with an ICR (= Instant Chair Removal) then st.:HP: for a quick grapple or st.:HK: xx Take-A-Seat for making it safe or doing a combo.

Reactions: Syg and Krackatoa