• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PC Beta Beta Matchmaking Thread

DARKNESSxEAGLE

Master of Disguise
Reaction score
Steam
DixiE
PSN
DARKNESSxEAGLE
Filia Cerebella Ms. Fortune
0spkJfu.png

It's time this stopped!

If you want to play in the Beta, post here telling people you've opened a lobby (preferably with a region so everyone can enjoy some extent of smoothness), or join a lobby that someone here has opened.

Are we sure this isn't some glitch in the beta? I mean there's always a few lobbies up in the regular game.

I think it's because most people just make private lobbies to play in it. That or the lobbies all fill out in an instant because Beta's just soooo popular

Curse the beta for being betta.

Wow such an abundance of people wanting to play non-private beta matches!

Whatever, I've got a lobby open if anyone wants to join (assuming lobbies are actually working)

EDIT: Closed now

Last edited:
Opening another lobby today, good EU connection pls

Got a lobby open for a bit. Come test the beta with me ^,^

Streaming lobby in beta is happening right now.

Man, and I thought xbl was bad! What's going on here?

I'm down to play beta or regular sg for the next hour or 2 or 3... I'll play America or Japan... I just got through playing a 533 ms game and it felt like playing in old 150 ms in pre timing fix... So yeah America how bout y'all show dime what ya got!

Also I'm running off my 4g right now so things should be butter smooth up to around 200 ms and 350 ms should still be reasonably playable.

I'm down to play beta or regular sg for the next hour or 2 or 3... I'll play America or Japan... I just got through playing a 533 ms game and it felt like playing in old 150 ms in pre timing fix... So yeah America how bout y'all show dime what ya got!

Also I'm running off my 4g right now so things should be butter smooth up to around 200 ms and 350 ms should still be reasonably playable.

Really? I should be good to play anybody in NA now. :)

Really? I should be good to play anybody in NA now. :)
Oh you definitely should be. I've been playing na players... And I live 10 k miles away... Not that the games were perfect, it seems that 533 ms one was a fluke... But still I'm getting VERY playable games up to around 350 ms. Some are jittery warpy messes, but some are rather decent.

I want to start playing japan now... But they never accept me cause they won't play anything over like 120 ms... Gah

I've got a 4 space lobby open, I'm from Britain but with the netcode changes I don't think that matters much unless you're far West Coast or anywhere in Japan.

I'm looking to toy around with Big Band but will have serious matches if I get salty enough

@Maji

I saw you leave my room the other day, like a split second after I noticed someone had joined. To bad. But hopefully we can try again at a later time.

At anyone else:

I won't be able to play online for about a week so hopefully can get some games after that.

Anyone gonna be online this frigid afternoon? Looking to work on some Big Band mu's.

I'm up for playing this afternoon sometime between 12:00 and 3:00 (PST). Want to practice BB neutral game. Gotta worn you though, I'm gonna SUCK. If anyone wants to whoop me, let me know what time I should log on.

Last edited:
Lobby Open. People lest go a few rounds who is in.

Edit: Lobby Closed only 2 people apperaead T_T. Il try later next time.
Lobby was open from 1 to 3 pm.

2Edit:Lobby Open. Lobboy Closed-5:27pm.

Last edited:
How many people are playing the beta? It's always empty. I'm tired of playing solo Squigly in the regular game, Big Band will be my second but he is in beta for now.

@Bluefang sometimes there a lot of people. But i still say there no way to get a lot of people. I sometimes do the rooms.

OPEN LOBBY LADIES AND GETENLMEN. Want to try out Bigband new update? then hop aboard the A-Train. Come one come all.

Lobby Closed at 2:20pm

Last edited:
Anybody up to play this fine evening?

Anybody up to play this fine evening?
What time? I've been playing a bit on the live game, but I also want to play a few games with others on the beta! Wanna improve on my PeaBand team.

Lol that was last night. I ended up finding a lobby. Afraid I'm busy tonight.

Lol that was last night. I ended up finding a lobby. Afraid I'm busy tonight.
Should of checked the date from that post, haha.
It's fine though. I'm still looking forward to a few matches from others. If you wanna add me, it's RIP Grandpa Birds.

Ladies and gentelmen once again i open my lobby to give you. THE BIGBAND CIRCUS EXTRAVAGANZA. Come one come all to play the Beta, i know your all hyped to play so come on and put on a show.

Lobby Closed: 8:09pm. A lot of people got into the room to show thier Bigband skills.

Last edited:
I opened a Steam group that will hopefully allow faster, less formal matchmaking than this thread:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/skullgirlsbeta

The purpose of this group is the Group Chat. Whenever you would like to play some SG beta, open the group chat.
- If there is no one else in the chat, leave it open while you get some work done or play other games.
- If there are other people in the chat, write that you would like to play, along with your skill level and the part of the world from which you're connecting. Give people a few minutes to respond; they may be in a boss fight. If you get no response, join them in waiting.
- If two people want to play, then start up Skullgirls and open a lobby! If there's more than just you two in the chat, write how many slots the lobby will have in case others might want to join.

Don't know if this will work out, but it's worth a shot.

I want to say a big thank you MJ. I dint know how to do the group thing. ANd hope to get a lot of people to play the Beta and from me and all the others people that comes play the beta thank you.

I'll be in and out of the group chat throughout the day. (I'm intermediate, west coast US)
Let's get some Big Band mirror matches this steam group going!

Is this thread even used anymore? If so, would anyone like to play with me in the beta today?

Looking for beta peeps to play with. Mostly play in beta now just to mess around. quit playing super cereal. just having fun now.
hmu anytime im on. mostly one for an hour or so a couple times a week. seam in profile details or something.

I usually do beta more than retail now because Beowulf, so i'm p much always available if anyone wants to go beta.

Looking to run some first to fives in the Beta. Doesn't necessarily have to be against me if more then one person wants in. In face I'd prefer to have multiple people involved. I do ask that you have skype preferably. I'll stream at twitch.tv/Ragnorok64 If I get anyone.

Edit: Nevermind, I got no responses. I'll try again another time.

Last edited:
I currently have an open lobby if someone would like to join, the lobby is by SelfishNOW.

EDIT: Lobby now closed, sorry :(

Last edited: