• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Black Egrets

Captain Murasa

Very Casual Scrub
Reaction score
Steam
~/id/CaptMurasa (I change my IGN consistently. And do PM me before you add me thanks!)
Double Beowulf
I'm a bit curious as to what kind of helmet the Black Egrets used. I'll probably have to fashion it myself, but if someone can give me an idea of what kind of helmet I should look for to model it around, that'd be great.

(Maybe I'll start working on this once I actually finish my other projects first...)

Reactions: musica and Denizen
The closest helmet design I could find that resembles the Egrets's helmet is the WW2 Stahlhelm:

M40.JPG

It is a different shape than the Egrets helm but it is very similar.

With how the helmet is, I honestly recommend making it yourself. It's really not hard at all. My friend commissioned me to make one for him and all I needed was expanding foam, paper mache, cardboard, hot glue, and paint. I'm still in the process of making it but I can show you the base I made so you can get a better idea exactly of how to make one.
532115_10151631674443651_1128588349_n.jpg

Oh I see. Thanks for the tips! I'm definitely putting the Black Egrets uniform on my list to do eventually, but I need to man up and actually get stuff done.

Reactions: musica