• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PC Beta Black screen remains after returning to lobby?

Datagram

the Great-agram
Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Steam
Datagram
PSN
data_enabler
Valentine Cerebella
https://clips.twitch.tv/skullgirlsslapfest/AverageApeTheThing

I got a black screen during Slapfest, and it looks like I was successfully returned to the lobby but the screen stayed black.

Couldn't clip more than 30s through Twitch, but for the record I was able to spectate the match successfully. However, the lobby refused to start a countdown after that match.
I've got an offline recording of the whole thing, so let me know if you want to see more of what led to this.

Looks like the black screen fix still ultimately did its job, but I thought you might want to know about this @Mike_Z.

Also, side note: lots of players were experiencing lobby crashes that night. Unfortunately I don't have much in the way of details, though I'm pretty sure at least one of the times was at the end of a spectated match.

This was before the fix I made recently that actually fixed the countdown stuff, yeah?
If so, that should all be fixed.