• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Bought a new Xbox 360, having trouble with update

DelusionspX

Reaction score
Steam
delusionspx
XBL
Delusions pX
Peacock Valentine
I just bought a new xbox yesterday and started downloading all my games and DLC from the marketplace. Downloaded skull girls just fine, but I'm having trouble with the required update. I downloaded both, and got title update at start of game, but when I start the game now, a message pops up telling me I need to go download the required update even though I already have it. Colors 11, 12, and 13 are not there, and I can't play online. I've already deleted everything pertaining to skull girls and tried redownloading, but it hasn't fixed it.

If anyone has any suggestions to get the update working correctly so i can play online again, please post. I would really appreciate any help.

did you reset the game?

How would I go about doing that? I saved my game on the cloud, if that helps at all.

no I meant turning the Xbox on and off, or at least skullgirls, sometimes the game needs to reset to apply the changes

I've shut off the game and the Xbox for a few hours. Still hasn't changed anything. I appreciate the advice, but nothing seems to fix it.

how about clearing the system cache? go into system settings>memory, and then press Y over the hard drive i believe. then try re downloading the updates

Did you transfer your licenses to your new Bawks?
I can't transfer licenses until February. Was staying at a friend's place for a while, so I transferred my license to their box. Now I have to wait to transfer to my own.

how about clearing the system cache? go into system settings>memory, and then press Y over the hard drive i believe. then try re downloading the updates
I just tried it. I deleted the updates, cleared the cache, then redownloaded the updates. Still gives the same message at the start up of the game. I appreciate the help.

shit man i dunno then thats a weird one. hope you figure it out soon (ie before tomorrow)