• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

BrandX 21st Birthday Kumite

Last Double post. We are doing it at 7pm PST. Thats it, final time.

So the kumite is less than a week away, so let me know if you can or cannot be apart of it, that way there are no complications. Thanks!

So...random question, but is it wrong that I only started this kumite so that people could pay attention to me for a day?

Just an honest question.

Last edited:
So...random question, but is it wrong that I only started this kumite so that people could pay attention to me for a day?

Just an honest question.
nothing wrong with that (I think)

I mean I still want to play, but sometimes my guilty conscious makes me tell the truth.

This is the only reason why anyone streams

I started streaming because I heard complaints about there not being enough SG streams, but apparently streams are an Ego thing? I've been doing it wrong this whole time. :(

Just an honest question.
Goodbye.

Reactions: Fosh
Okay, I just wanted to make sure. Cause I've had 0 time to play Skullgirls cause of work (and splatoon...)

Wow what a bunch of nerds. Have fun with your nerd party, Imma go throw my own party with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the party.

Jk, ya'll da best. Can't wait to watch people get bodied all Saturday evening :D

I should have the final list for the kumite done tonight. See you all tomorrow!

So here is the final list for Tonights kumite:

1. @Skarmand
2. @Midiman
3. @Domo
4. @iDaNtE-_-_-
5. @Uzumakihero
6. @SkullMan
7. @Barkynobiteme
8. @Lawnba
9. @Dreamepitaph
10. @Luweewu
11. @Bit_Strife
12. @clawmaster
13. @LuxadeSwag
14. @Verdant Brave
15. @WingZero
16. @Duckator
17. @dekillsage
18. @Mike_Z

Also does anyone want to commentate for tonight? I'm basically doing the streaming and the commentating and the playing at the same time. So if anyone wants to volunteer, that would be great!

Anyway remember, 7pm PST on www.twitch.tv/brandX_ . See you guys there!

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone that was apart of my kumite! It was a fucking blast and I hope to do it again one day :)

Reactions: GrunkleBarlowe
* a part, remember to keep them apart. ;^)

GS on the play, though, Brand!

Sorry haha

also thanks! Hope I get to play you more after SG is done!