• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Breaking Bad Thread

mooncakes

Reaction score
PSN
mooncakess
Parasoul
Anyone watch Breaking Bad?
breaking_bad_season_5_poster.jpg

Plot:
To provide for his family's future after he is diagnosed with lung cancer, a chemistry genius turned high school teacher teams up with an ex-student to cook and sell the world's purest crystal meth.

The last episode is airing this Sunday.

Last edited:
Good god, the ending of Granite State.

I don't want it to end. ;-;

A certain event in Granite State almost nauseated me. I'm so hyped to see the end, but I'm sad to see it end.

Breaking Bad is one of my favorite TV shows(of all time) along with LOST. I'm looking at the marathon right now and I can't wait for the series final.

I remember catching the first episode after they aired the series premiere of The Walking Dead. I think my exact words were "Holy shit, IT'S HAL!" Cranston's one hell of an actor and Breaking Bad is one hell of a show.

It's exciting to think of how it'll wrap up on Sunday, but I'm also a bit apprehensive about it because I don't see things going well for a lot of people (and of course, it's sad to see the series come to an end). Didn't get to see all of the marathon but I'm watching on and off. The episode now, "Salud", is almost heartbreaking to watch:
Walt's spilling his guts to Walter Jr. and regretting the way he treated Jesse in the previous episode, and then knowing how he's burned every bridge he's established with those closest to him in the final season.

The last five minutes of "Granite State" were amazing.
Walter had just thrown in the towel until he caught Gretchen and Elliot being interviewed on TV, invalidating all the work he's done. The title theme developing in the background as his Heisenberg-rage builds was a really nice touch, and now all those flashforward pieces start clicking into place.

I'm more of a Walking Dead guy but I know Breaking Bad is a fantastic show.

My Father and Younger Brother are crazy about it.

Oh god it's happening in 10 minutes oh god yes I mean no I mean yes I meanjglkdsajg;lkja;lkjahrl;aljfsg;ahddddddddddddklgj

EDIT:
tumblr_mtwbvsESnj1qie5kfo1_500.jpg

So how'd everyone enjoy the finale?

Last edited:
Yeah, science!
o3aQZde.gif

I don't think it could've ended better. Utterly brilliant stuff.

"Cheer up, beautiful people."

it tied up all the loose ends..:

recap:
-giving Walt Jr money through his old partner Gretchen and Eliot by threatening them (Good to see Skinny Pete and Badger back for some comic relief)
-Gave the lotto ticket to Skylar so she could find Hank's Body for a proper burial most likely.
-Walt poisoned Lydia with Ricin through a stevia sweetener package.
-Jesse is alive. His ending aligned pretty well with his new Need for Speed movie lol

a_560x0.jpg

I thought for sure Saul was gonna comeback and work his magic. Oh well..

I'm going to missed watching this show..

My girlfriend broke up with me last night.

To clarify: Breaking bad was my lover and it's now gone. Also, I doubt anyone would agree with me but i personally would've ended the entire series on the episode Ozymandias (the third to last.) I love cliffhanger endings with tons of loose ends in books/movies/tv and I felt like that would've been a great place to end the series for me. I enjoyed the last two episodes though, and they didn't take anything away from me, I'm just saying how I would've done it ;)

Very slight gripes with the final episode though:
1. Why didn't they check Walt's trunk?
2. How did Walt get ricin in the sugar packet?
Overall it was a great conclusion though.

Not really a spoiler, but this is gonna be stuck in my head for a while now.

I don't watch the show but I was sitting around one day and thought this would be the best cross over known to man.

AND THEY ACTUALLY DID IT. THEY DID IT.

There's like 3 seconds at the beginning that are probably from the finale so don't watch it if you don't want a semi-spoiler

Sony Pls. I'll find a new version soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: mooncakes