• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Bsobotka's completely unrelated to Skullgirls art thread

bsobotka

Reaction score
Painwheel Peacock Parasoul
So I figured I'd post this here. Have some art.

I'll start with this one. I started it about six months ago and I've been working off and on with it. I finally said screw it and I think I'm done.

wooden_mask_wip_1_by_brycesobotka-d6pc0u1.jpg
wooden_mask_wip_2_by_brycesobotka-d6pc0y8.jpg
scarecrow_by_brycesobotka-d6pc12m.jpg

Last edited:
So I figured I'd post this here. Have some art.

I'll start with this one. I started it about six months ago and I've been working off and on with it. I finally said screw it and I think I'm done.
Was the progression intentional or was this just you snapping pics over time? Because I think it looks awesome as a set.

I pretty much always keep progression pictures of all my stuff on my phone. I'll usually have at least six or so per drawing ever since I started doing it.
But as for the drawing itself, I had no idea. I sort of just go with it and add what I think will look cool. So the pictures pretty much just show when I got a new idea of what to add next haha.

Thanks. I can post more stuff like it. I'll try to upload some more of the progression pictures from my phone.

This one's gotten me a lot of weird PMs from weird skull sights. All but the final picture are low quality camera phone, but whatever. This is just the actual skull for progression because the other part sucks.

0524122321.jpg
0526121016.jpg
0526121240.jpg
0621122118.jpg
skull_with_headphones_by_brycesobotka-d64v5e4.jpg

I've seen hentai, i know how it ends!

now seriously, great stuff man. not everyone here aims for a more realistic style

Reactions: bsobotka