• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Buer Overdrive bug?

Stuff

The guy who says the thing you might not like
Reaction score

I'm not sure how to word this but I don't think my level 3 should work like this, it seems to me that robo is just invuln forever and just ignores buer entirely? But I'm not sure if pw just traveled all she could without hitting anything. so tbh idk where to put this, it was either here or the qol thread.

In fact, it looks like robo just has no hurtboxes whatsoever and idk if that would be considered a bug or not. But Peacock does something like Robo so idk.

In short, idk.

Edit: Looking at it again, I think this is just Buer Overdrive acting as it was coded. Could this somehow be move to the qol thread? I think it could stand to work a bit better.

Last edited:
robo is entirely invincible here. this is why the super whiffs? unsure what qol youd give pw to avoid this. you could concievably make the move travel till it crosses up or hits like gregor and ssj. it doesnt currently work like this bc its super invincible and would be a really crazy option if it worked that way methinks

I think that because PW has no meterless reversal otherwise and it costs 3 bars rather than 1 that it would be a pretty fair change. If that isn't then just increasing the distance or active frames would also help it but idk. It just kind of sucks to see stuff like this. Part of why I think it would be nice if it worked like ssj you could also get better conversions with pw dhc which would also be handy