• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Bug: Eliza DLC doesn't unlock

EarX

Reaction score
Yo!

Like the title says, I'm having trouble unlocking the Eliza DLC within the game. Steam tells me it's in my library but right-clicking Skullgirls and going to the DLC tab shows it as "not installed". In-game the character select will sometimes show "Download content available" over the portrait and sometimes it won't. The mini-portrait is always grayed out though. Restarting Steam doesn't help at all.

I had this same bug when I first downloaded Eliza. Try going to your DLC manager, uninstalling her, and reinstalling her.

Thanks for the reply :) Er, this might sound stupid but I don't know how to uninstall it? I can only find a tick/untick checkbox under the DLC tab and changing that didn't help.

Thanks for the reply :) Er, this might sound stupid but I don't know how to uninstall it? I can only find a tick/untick checkbox under the DLC tab and changing that didn't help.
That tick box is what I was referring to. Unchecking, restarting Steam, then going back, re-checking it, and restarting Steam again is what fixed it for me.

Nah didn't work for me. Thx though :) The DLC is free of charge atm so I guess I have nothing to complain about, but if I had paid for it I'd be pissed. The devs might want to look into this...?