• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Can I Have One Joystick?

Legion

Reaction score
Steam
KalaBunga DUDE!
Cerebella Filia Unknown
Dear fellow Skullgirls fans,

I just started playing a couple days ago. I started with the keyboard and got pretty use to that, but I reliezed trying to do the special tricks like Fenrir dive on Filia or Diamonds are Forever on cerebella would get kinda annoying. I think its me hitting multiple keys, so someone suggested I use a controller. I'd use a fightstick but I or no one I know owns one, nor do I want to spend 50$+ to get one. So I used a PS3 controller and installed it fine, but however when I go to configure controls I have to use both joy sticks and I'd prefer one because then trying to do those are even clunkier than the pc controls. If anyone knows any way to fix this where I can have only one joystick for moving I'd really appreciate it. If you're wondering whats its like, its like up and down is right joystick while left and right is left joystick. Any help would be helpful thanks :D

Tell me if this sounds weird I can retype my issue.

Have you tried DS3 Tool? I haven't used it in awhile for SG since I play on Arcade Stick, but I remember it working fine.