• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Can´t update PS360+ firmware

Wenzel

Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Steam
Wenzeln
PSN
Wenzeln
Ms. Fortune Cerebella Big Band
Im triying to update mi PCB PS360+ using the official doc. for Akishop and when I try to connect via USB I get the following error:

6b2mzu.png

I already google it and the "solution" that I get is copy the .dll in the "usb" folder, but a get the same error, anyone knows how to fix it?

The actual firmware is 1.2

and my Laptop specs are:

HeBdmu.png

I had this problem last night and I forgot how exactly I fixed it. Dammit.
But go to Device Manager and under "Atmel USB Devices" (I think it was a different name before it updated though..), right click ATmega32U4 then hit Update driver software. Click on manual, and direct it to wherever Flip's usb folder is. (Something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Atmel\Flip 3.4.7\usb ) If that doesn't work, then try automatic search.

Oh boy I really wish I wrote down what I did lol

I had this problem last night and I forgot how exactly I fixed it. Dammit.
But go to Device Manager and under "Atmel USB Devices" (I think it was a different name before it updated though..), right click ATmega32U4 then hit Update driver software. Click on manual, and direct it to wherever Flip's usb folder is. (Something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Atmel\Flip 3.4.7\usb ) If that doesn't work, then try automatic search.

Oh boy I really wish I wrote down what I did lol

Yep, but I misunderstood because a ready it ( for Windows XP) that part, thanks!

Now a download the .Hex files from here http://bit.ly/PS360Update, its already updated ( with these files, i don´t know if they´re the officials) but the controller stills named " PS360+ v1.2" its normal? shouldn+t said something like "PS360+ v1.6. tought.

Akishop's the official site for the board so yes, those are the official updates. SG still tells me v1.3 instead v1.6 but if you updated it correctly then you should be fine. If you really want to know that it's v1.6, you can try plugging it into a ps4 and see if it works, since v1.5 and below no longer work after a recent ps4 update. If you do, remember to press the home button after plugging it in.

Reactions: Wenzel
Akishop's the official site for the board so yes, those are the official updates. SG still tells me v1.3 instead v1.6 but if you updated it correctly then you should be fine. If you really want to know that it's v1.6, you can try plugging it into a ps4 and see if it works, since v1.5 and below no longer work after a recent ps4 update. If you do, remember to press the home button after plugging it in.

Im gonna do that, thanks for the patience Rikers!