• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS4 Can’t spectate or play against other players. (I’m on PS5)

Mythical_Madness

Reaction score
PSN
GandalftheGoated
Beowulf Robo Fortune Unknown
Hey guys! I’m a new player who started a month ago after finally being able to buy it (well at this point more like remembering it and then buying it lol). The community is super welcoming and friendly. Unfortunately after Black Dahlia was released I have been unable to spectate or play against other players which has been a huuuge pain. I’ll be able to select my characters and proceed to wait for the opponent for the full 60 seconds. Then I’ll get a “Sorry, lost connection with other player” then will tie and instantly end the match. It’s just frustrating when I’ve been labbing, making progress, and getting to know other players just to get road blocked by this bug.

Hey guys! I’m a new player who started a month ago after finally being able to buy it (well at this point more like remembering it and then buying it lol). The community is super welcoming and friendly. Unfortunately after Black Dahlia was released I have been unable to spectate or play against other players which has been a huuuge pain. I’ll be able to select my characters and proceed to wait for the opponent for the full 60 seconds. Then I’ll get a “Sorry, lost connection with other player” then will tie and instantly end the match. It’s just frustrating when I’ve been labbing, making progress, and getting to know other players just to get road blocked by this bug.
Thank you for the report @Mythical_Madness. Can you provide me with some additional details on your network configuration? Are you on a wired or wireless connection? Do you have any issues with other networking aspects of the PS4?

Reactions: Mythical_Madness
Thank you for the report @Mythical_Madness. Can you provide me with some additional details on your network configuration? Are you on a wired or wireless connection? Do you have any issues with other networking aspects of the PS4?
Thank you soooo much for the quick reply! I am on a wireless connection and no I haven’t had any other issues with ps4 games or connecting to them.