• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Censorship option possibility?

Arcidon

Reaction score
Ms. Fortune Unknown Big Band
I really love SG, it's mechanics and the character design, but I recently found out that my religion unfortunately prohibits... parts of the game (namely the character design and the fan service). Is there any possibility that the game provides a censorship patch/mod?

I really love SG, it's mechanics and the character design, but I recently found out that my religion unfortunately prohibits... parts of the game (namely the character design and the fan service). Is there any possibility that the game provides a censorship patch/mod?
sorry but there's nothing of that sort tmk. It's all hand-drawn so only way is to have someone go through every frame & recolor.

As stated before, there's no real way to censor anything in this game. Depending on who you're playing, the closest you can get is playing with certain color palletes but thats about it really

Speaking of palettes, they could issue a #000000 for every color field for a quick and easy "censor" that will turn everyone into silhouettes:
drk-filia.jpg

But I don't see a strong enough reason for them to bother.

Speaking of palettes, they could issue a #000000 for every color field for a quick and easy "censor" that will turn everyone into silhouettes:
View attachment 16729
But I don't see a strong enough reason for them to bother.
Thats like Shadow Fight