• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Character Icons

arlaton

Reaction score
Steam
arlaton
PSN
arlaton
Hi Folks,

I'm looking for decently sized copies of the character icons, particularly Squiggly's and Marie's. The ones on the wiki are decent sized, but the squiggly one is in a different style, and the Marie one is just not there. Anyone know where I might be able to find them.

What do you call decent sized? I have the original vectors, but I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to give them to other people. I can think of a few public works that show those icons, though.

Also, moved to the art section.

I'm not looking for anything particularly large. I certainly don't want you giving out art assets Lab Zero doesn't want you to. I'm just looking for something like the ones all the other characters have on the wiki have.

e.g.
SG_Filia_icon.png

If you look at Squigly's page, hers is not only smaller, but in a different style than the one used in the game.
SG_on_squigly.gif

And Marie's can't be found anywhere on the wiki.

I would just take a screenshot from the game myself, but the character portraits block you from getting a clear view of the larger ones.

zvtsfxV.png