• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Character Specific Voice Lines on DHC

Reaction score
Robo Fortune Double
This isn't so much a real 'suggestion' but more me having an idea and nowhere to put it!
What do you guys think? I think it adds another layer of interaction between the characters you pick, making it feel more like a 'team' rather than three independent fighters.

Windows Movie Maker doesn't do it justice but I tried.

The part during Filia to Cerebella is a bit gimped but it's:
"Break a leg!" - Filia
"About time. Diamond Dynamo!" - Cerebella

Tried it.

Not enough time during a DHC for both sides to say something, not gonna make DHCs take longer just for this.
Sounds weird if only the leaving character says something, but I might be willing to do that. I'll ask Vince.

Reactions: gllt
hmmmm. what ever. I'm find with it as is. but if DHC lines where to be put in I wouldn't mind. "BUCKET HEAD" - Hulk UMVC3

Not enough time during a DHC for both sides to say something, not gonna make DHCs take longer just for this.
Sounds weird if only the leaving character says something, but I might be willing to do that. I'll ask Vince.
If you did make the DHC window longer would that help combat those pixelated sprites when you DHC on PS3 and Xbox?

If only the leaving character says something I think it looks and sounds pretty good anyways, like with Cerebella saying Parasoul before the sniper shot.
If it's easy to do it could be a neat Beta experiment.

Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
If you did make the DHC window longer would that help combat those pixelated sprites when you DHC on PS3 and Xbox?
Nah, not unless I made it like 5sec longer, and I'm not doing that.

Reactions: skull person
I have to admit, I really like that in Marvel 3 when you DHC and all the X-men say each others names which for the life of me I can't remember because I didn't grow up reading comics.
Logan and Ororo, thanks google