• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Combo Stages Tutorial Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesMcCloud

eat your teeth
Reaction score
Steam
Smashtaper
Eliza Fukua
I was working through the new Combo Stages tutorial, and while learning the Stage 3 part, I dropped a combo, but ended up finishing the combo despite the game not saying I did (The red marks on the right side of the screen went away). However, after ending the combo (j.MK and j.HP i think), the tutorial went to the next part to learn.

EDIT I can't recreate this QQ But the red marks signifying completion went away and came back at the very end, but only on the final two hits, and sent me to the next part of the lesson. Probably not important, but just a little thing if you can figure it out. I also got it to happen on the first part by skipping the s.LK there. Again, not a huge deal.

Last edited:
NEW EDIT It happened in the Drama tutorial, where I launched Valentine and did a j.LK during the full combo part. It seems to happen randomly, but that's probably wrong.

i done it

nQzy6LO.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. The combo stage/IPS/Drama tutorials are a tad buggy and I'm working on fixing them to not be. Will definitely take care of this!

Reactions: JamesMcCloud
Status
Not open for further replies.