• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Connection Issues Mid Match + Missing Color Palettes

P-Town Hero

Reaction score
Please let me know if there are any logs I can help provide you guys with to assist in this matter.

Hey I have two problems I'm dealing with regarding this game. One big one small.

One Big - Game Disconnects Mid Match Consistently
Every time I try to get back in the saddle and pick up to learn this game online, 1/3ish of my games result in a mid match D/C. It really destroys any will I have to sit down and play this title.

It doesn't matter if the player has good ping, wired, low jitter. It will inevitably disconnect after 2-4 games mid match.

One Small - Lost Color Palettes due to Season Pass
A while back I ended up buying the season pass, but in exchange I ended up losing all of my unlocked color palettes. I was told to just play through the arcades to unlock them but that's kinda a slap to the face considering everything WAS unlocked to begin with. I don't want to waste time reunlocking them if they were already good to go.

I genuinely enjoy this game, I have so many hours offline in the training mode, so many hours of tournament vods watched but I can never sit down and learn/play this game because of this issue. This game has a STEEP learning curve and it's so daunting when you are getting dumpstered for 3 sets, then as soon as you finally open the opponent up it just disconnects. I've looked around and other players are running into similar issues, and a quick search on google showed that this problem has been a thing for about 7 years. How has this not been addressed?

I can't keep doing this, I genuinely can't be bothered to keep trying to play this if this keeps happening. I'm sure there's many other new players who just go unvoiced and just uninstall the game right off the bat.

I found a successful match that played for 5 games, it was with someone super close to me. When I hit rematch on the 5th game screen the game crashed and closed.