• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Controller/Keyboard Input Issues

Stormxz1

Reaction score
Steam
Stormxz1
Peacock
Ok, so I've been having this problem, somewhere around the latest patch. My controller's inputs keep getting changed every time I launch the game, so I try using keyboard controls. So I input my buttons and exit the Key Config. But the game thinks that I have a second player involved when I don't have an Input for player 2. When I try to exit out of it, player 2's Key config pops up and has everything set to unset. So I am forced to exit out of the game to get back to the menus. And when I try to play the game, I can't play because the game thinks that I don't have a down button and the button I set as down, swapps to up. I can move left and right fine, but I can't duck, which is not fun! And I can't even attack! So then things get even worse!! And to top it all off, the menus don't even work the first time I use them. I'm forced to Alt-Tab out of the game, go back to it, and things will work until I actually try to play. CAN ANYONE HELP ME?