• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PC Beta Controller names are mixed up

Bombad

Reaction score
Steam
Bombad
Parasoul Painwheel Cerebella
I currently have a Xbox 360 controller and a Hori Real Arcade Pro. EX stick plugged to my computer. The Xbox 360 controller is the first controller (as shown by the green ring in the center of the controller) and the stick is the second one.

The controller select screen on the Endless Beta version shows this https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68988878/controller.png and if I press left on my arcade stick, the "2. Xbox 360 controller" goes under "player 1".

The arcade stick is indeed the second controller but the names of the controllers are not the right ones. It should show 1. Controller (Xbox 360) and 2. Arcade Stick (Hori)

Please let me know if there's any additional info I should provide.

I think I just found what caused the problem.

I switched the safety detach things (these) of both controllers without unplugging the USB cables and now it shows the right names. I probably did this once before, which is what caused the issue.

Now the arcade stick is controller 1 and the xbox 360 pad is controller 2, and the game behaves like it's supposed to.

Last edited: