• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Corndawg Skullgirls art

corndawg

Important Business Dinosaur
Reaction score
Website
importantbusinessdinosaur.tumblr.com
Steam
corndawg
PSN
buchneket
Cerebella Robo Fortune
Hey guys, I figured I'd make this instead of clogging up the fanart thread, here's a bunch of skullgirls art I've done. I usually dump these on tumblr (importantbusinessdinosaur) or dA(pgeronimos). I work big by habit, so uh, sorry if it takes time to load, this is the first forum I've ever posted on. On that note these are actually reduced, so if anyone wants full size versions, send me a message.

annie_of_the_stars_by_pgeronimos-d6z6l8w.jpg

dio_approved_2_by_pgeronimos-d6z3bto.jpg

dio_approved_by_pgeronimos-d6z2ir0.jpg

squigly_by_pgeronimos-d6mkb16.jpg

squigly_by_pgeronimos-d6i8gdg.jpg

tumblr_n1ywz36Htp1qiwje9o1_1280.jpg

Anyway, I'll update this if I make some more stuff. Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:
I was kinda sad it wasn't SG art drawn on corndogs with mustard and ketchup, but hey you did some Annies. That means you're good people.

I was kinda sad it wasn't SG art drawn on corndogs with mustard and ketchup, but hey you did some Annies. That means you're good people.

I hope this is enough of a compromise. It's impossible to get corndogs for ingredients over here.

tumblr_n3rk33ySlL1qiwje9o1_1280.jpg

More awesome stuff, another great artist to follow

Reactions: corndawg
I really like the Cerebella's Bizzare Adventure-esqe one.

EDIT: Phyre, rocking the Guile-tier Family Man avatar. That's really cool.

Reactions: Kai
Your drawing style is so...I don't know if this is the right word, but it's incredibly harsh. I LOVE 'EM!!! I've never seen this kind of style before. :D

Also, that drawing of Peacock on the corndog. Me gusta. u____u

Reactions: corndawg
harsh is not the word...

Aggressive, savage, dynamic... you got the idea

I was describing it based on how my eyes perceived it, but yeah, aggressive is the perfect word. Got any more, Corndawg?

gritty, maybe?

i'm not a native english speaker... words have a different menaning and impact on my mind

I hope this is enough of a compromise. It's impossible to get corndogs for ingredients over here.

tumblr_n3rk33ySlL1qiwje9o1_1280.jpg
Alright, one more for now.

tumblr_n3roxmbFJu1qiwje9o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n1ywz36Htp1qiwje9o1_1280.jpg

Anyway, I'll update this if I make some more stuff. Let me know what you guys think.
I can't see these images :(

That Big Band avatar is so sick. Easily my personal favorite.