• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Could fukua be scary if she was canon?

Money_Lover

Reaction score
Eliza Filia
I feel like if she were to become canon she could potentially be a creepy villain in Skullgirls lore

It sometimes feels like Fukua is hiding something much more sinister under her joke character facade, there's a lot of dark implications about her that are just shrugged off

From how brutally she killed Filia in her story mode to how masochistic she is, she is very much insane, possibly more then black dahlia. Plus the fact she's a ghost capable of invading dreams and stealing souls, could lead to Fukua being a very creepy antagonist

basically it'd be really cool if Fukua was portrayed as a possibly serious threat Filia was activity afraid of

It'd be very cool if the webtoons had an arc where Filia is constantly haunted by Fukua. Fukua possibly tormenting Filias mind doing things such as using her past pre-Samson against her

Theres a lot more strange things about Fukua. her strange connection to Aeon opens the doors to a lot more mysteries about who she is. The fact she predicted the black dahlias ending is also very strange

Fukua IS sorta canon now thanks to her appearance in Dahlia's story. Although given that she is most likely an alternate universe version of Filia that Aeon pulled off some timeline, it's possible there are different versions of Fukua existing in other timelines including evil ones.

Personally I preferred the Fukua that is some unexplained dream demon rather than giving her that much lore explanation.

100% agree. I really like the otherworldly maniac take she has in her story mode.

The "soldier/agent of aeon" takes, though they might be more canon, they remove a bit of fukua's spice as a character to me. She just "doing her job" compared to "SG's equivalent to Akuma". They've been making Fukua's place in the story not feel as special and more morally grey lately but personally I think that simply just isn't as cool as her straight up being pure evil and insane.

I read an old take that said Fukua represents a traumatic memory from Filias past that is the vibe I feel with Fukua more. Though I think Fukua being a demon that somehow knows of Filia as past and using against Filias mind is more interesting to think about

I seen that idea recently that's she's JUST some alternate universe Filia, I personally don't like as much, seems a bit too bland for all the weird ghost stuff she's capable of

I never thought of the idea of multiple universe fukua's makes sense. I always chalked up fukua's good and evil deeds to to the split personalities she's said to have. I thought maybe one of her souls are completely off their rocker (possibly due to the cloning process) while the other one is more sane (I hc that Delilah could be that insane spirit)

Though the agent take could help with world building a lot more. But let me know how you feel about it

there could be some takes that combine the two plot threads from fukua's and dahlias story modes

maybe Fukua HAD to kill Filia to become a physical being in dahlias story mode to warn them about the end of the world.

Maybe even Aeon is even just enabling this corrupt spirit to murder so she can inact her plans

Sorry for the long message I just really like Fukua

Last edited:
I seen that idea recently that's she's JUST some alternate universe Filia, I personally don't like as much, seems a bit too bland for all the weird ghost stuff she's capable of

I never thought of the idea of multiple universe fukua's makes sense. I always chalked up fukua's good and evil deeds to to the split personalities she's said to have. I thought maybe one of her souls are completely off their rocker (possibly due to the cloning process) while the other one is more sane (I hc that Delilah could be that insane spirit)

Though the agent take could help with world building a lot more. But let me know how you feel about it

If I have to work with Fukua's connection with Aeon, perhaps her clones could be back-explained by them having a connection to Aeon's Parasite, Khronos, the same way that Squigly and Leviathan channels Venus's Parasite, Abaddon's power to manipulate space. If Fukua and Shamone are connected to Khronos in a similar way, maybe that gives them some limited time manipulation power that allows them to create the shadow clones.

there could be some takes that combine the two plot threads from fukua's and dahlias story modes

maybe Fukua HAD to kill Filia to become a physical being in dahlias story mode to warn them about the end of the world.

Maybe even Aeon is even just enabling this corrupt spirit to murder so she can inact her plans

Expanding on the multiverse stuff, perhaps it could also be used to explain how she came to have several "warrior souls" within her. Maybe the souls are actually alternate versions of Filia throughout the multiverse that are combined into Fukua. Maybe when she kill different Filias from different universes, she absorbs those souls to make herself stronger, like that movie The One starring Jet Li. :P