• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Cowboy Bebop

abc

Reaction score
Beowulf Big Band Eliza
So...How is there not a Cowboy Bebop thread already? Unless I'm blind.
I feel betrayed.

I finished it over a year ago, and have viewed the genre differently since. Not only is the music good, the story, characters, and voice actors (A rare case where the dub might actually be better, if not as good), are all phenomenal. It single-handedly changed my previous assumptions on anime as a whole, and probably contains one of the most heart-wrenching moments that any show will ever manage. (Though I won't spoil it.)

I even think it's one of the main reasons I watch anime now. It showed me, at least, what the medium was capable of. And it had one of the most memorable protagonists, to boot.

So you know, I was disappointed when I checked for a thread, and there was none.

The only thing I disliked was Radical Ed. I just, I feel like she didn't belong in the show. And I know some people liked her for that reason, but she just felt off. Her upbeat attitude was totally at odds with the tone of the show.

Last edited: