• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Crossup Titan Knuckle

ShakyFingers

Thou art a Smite-meister
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Steam
ShakyFingers
PSN
ShakeyFingers
Unknown Unknown Unknown
Because why wouldn't it have a hitbox back there, right?

This is an thing I found by accident reeeeally long ago, back before Squigly was even out of the beta. I've never seen this done by anybody, so I dunno if anyone knows about it. But I think if anyone does, it'd probably be another of Taluda's countless crossups he's just waiting to show off. I'm pretty sure this works on everyone that isn't Big Band(maybe even him. I'm really tired upon making this, so I can't say for certain). You can do this with or without an assist(notably off of the stagger of stand strong. It's harder to do alone when outside of the corner, however), and on some characters(don't know all. Parasoul is one of them, I think) you can do low short into low forward and still get the crossup Titan Knuckle. I just used Gae Bolga Stinger L because I liked using it to set up gimmicky junk when I still played Bella on point.

Reactions: SLEEP