• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Custom Casual Games

Hilary

Reaction score
The best part of offline play? Making shit up and betting on it in a room full of post-tournament casual setups.

Your Bella Pongs, Fugazis, FTDrunk, all that. Post your rulesets for really weird custom games, attribute credit to the creators where possible.

Last edited:
Random Trios w/ Garbage Assists:

1. You must pick three random characters.

2. You can pick any assist you want for the first character.

3. The assist you pick for the first character is the command input you must use for the next two characters' assists.

Source: Vancouver Underdogs 2
Creators: Skarmand, Choose Goose, Young Duckling

Last edited:
hilaryyy | sev: do you know anything about the origins of fugazi matches?
@sev | oh
@sev | so
@sev | it was me, ken, girlystyle, and brosideon
@sev | playing a beta build of SDE in a hotel room
@sev | and I think ken or something accidentally picks double sHP assist for his peacock
@sev | and everybody flips their shit over the name FUGAZI KNUCKLE
@sev | and ken ends up doing really well with it
@sev | so we all start picking it, and then it kinda devolves from there into the refined
| game of gentlemen we have now
hilaryyy | thank you. <3
@sev | oh yaeh also the tv was laggy
@sev | so we could barely play real sg

Goonladies-

While I was visiting friends in Sydney who were newish to the game, their drinking game was just "If you lose, take a drink at the end of the match". I decided to add a couple rules

- If you raw tag and get punished, take a drink at the end of the match.
- If you super and get punished, take a drink for every meter used in the super at the end of the match.

This made for some very drunk, and very punish-minded newbies.

Random Trios w/ Garbage Assists:

1. You must pick three random characters.

2. You can pick any assist you want for the first character.

3. The assist you pick for the first character is the command input you must use for the next two characters' assists.

Source: Vancouver Underdogs 2
Creators: Skarmand, Choose Goose, Young Duckling
Hope you don't random into Parasoul, especially as your first character...

Hope you don't random into Parasoul, especially as your first character...

c.MP was the play.

With how the rules are written, would it be legal, upon randoming Parasoul, to do 623 MK or 623 HP in the hopes of finding Fortune, Double, Filia, or Bella?

With how the rules are written, would it be legal, upon randoming Parasoul, to do 623 MK or 623 HP in the hopes of finding Fortune, Double, Filia, or Bella?
Yeah it was a gamble you could take. You could use Pillar for a guaranteed good assist, then hold an assist button during the loading screen to put her into the back, to help the point character.

Yup.

There was some weirdness about how the character/assist select screen/menu interprets commands, so if you input an Updo for Filia, you could get a luger for Double, etc.

I prefer to just gamble on normals because when the fuck do you see Fortune c.MP assists lol

Also you have to gamble foreign currency and candy on every match