• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Defense Multipliers...? Combo into Counterhit???

Zidiane

Doing my best
Reaction score
Steam
Zidiane
PSN
zidiane5
XBL
Zidiane
Cerebella
Hitting Big Band's armor with Battle Butt? Does 1050 damage solo. Hit Big Band's armor with Battle Butt when Big Band's a little too close to death? 6000 damage. And if you notice, it's actually killing Big Band when it shouldn't; his health is 1430, and Battle Butt SHOULD be doing 1050, but it kills. The margin for "killing them when they shouldn't have died" is nearly non-existent (within like 500 health), but it exists.

Edit: And here's me comboing into counterhit for 7500 damage on two hits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icky
Quite interesting indeed but this raises a more important question. Can we get more than 2000 points this way? And if not then it should be remedied.

Reactions: Midiman
Quite interesting indeed but this raises a more important question. Can we get more than 2000 points this way? And if not then it should be remedied.
I would love point modifiers to be an actual thing. Also, go check out the new Battle Butt Points Guide to see how to maximize your point gain in current SG builds.

wow where did his negative life go