• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PC Beta Deflect Fullscreen VS Robo Beam

Zidiane

Doing my best
Reaction score
Steam
Zidiane
PSN
zidiane5
XBL
Zidiane
Cerebella
I talked about this in the beta thread, but I'm pretty sure it's a bug or not working the way intended. Against Robo fullscreen doing l beam, deflector will be blockable if done too early, but if done later it will hit Robo (this is a guess, as I'm just going by feel... it could be random?). The same happens with Robo's m beam, but it appears that the sooner you deflect, the better a chance it'll hit Robo, and the later you deflect the higher chance of her being able to block.

I already tagged Mike in the thread, I don't think I have to tag him again here, but I just want this to be here so it won't be lost.

Fix:

Apply more hitstop to deflector when it touches the projectile so that Robo can always recover in time to block the reflector projectile from longer distances.
Extra consistent.

It's not a bug you can't do the conversion lmfao deadass

Fix:

Apply more hitstop to deflector when it touches the projectile so that Robo can always recover in time to block the reflector projectile from longer distances.
Extra consistent.
How is this extra consistent? It's either consistent or it isn't. It isn't consistent now, and making Robo block or get hit every time would be equivalently consistent.
It's not a bug you can't do the conversion lmfao deadass
What?

Gimmie a replay with Robo trying to block!
Would a recording of her trying to block in training mode be fine, or you need a replay specifically?

Replay lets him adjust values and play it back multiple times until he gets a result he is happy with.

Gimmie a replay with Robo trying to block!
Okay, here you go. This should be it. It's got Robo both blocking and getting hit after both m beam and l beam a bunch.