• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Dem Disney Feels

SanoBaron

Delicious chewable Hubba-Bella
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Steam
RedRummage and for 3DS 3695-0329-5107
PSN
Sanoblaze
Cerebella Peacock
I think it's safe to say that many of us grew up with Disney, or still love Disney, so, lets post our love for Disney!

Who is with me?!

also keep the modern disney channel bullshit outta here!

I saw Lion King on Broadway when it was here in SC. Go see it. that musical deserves every bit of hype it gets. I CRIED watching this musical. many, MANY times.

When it comes to Disney, nothing was better than the Disney Afternoon! I tell ya, in the 90's we kids barely got any homework done once that TV turned on. I know people have joked about this too, but I would seriously be hype for Skullgirls vs. Disney Afternoon. Big Band and Monterey Jack goin' in!!

Anyway, as far as the Disney movies go, I've actually had the most fun re-watching Robin Hood and The Rescuers movies over the years. I also think Fantasia 2000 was really good, but just feels surprisingly short (which is maybe a good thing compared to the original). On that note, Dinosaur is pretty underrated from that time too. It's no Don Bluth, but it's gotta be one of the best features from that downhill slope following the "Disney Renaissance." I don't count Pixar in this case, btw.

Heh, what a coincidence that this topic came up though. I was actually rocking to this tune the other night:

I actually made this topic because I was on a disney high recently.

Edit:

Also, does anyone else tear up on "that's Phil's boy" in a star is born?

Last edited: