• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS4 disconnection issues

Evilweevle

Of course i meant to do that!
Reaction score
PSN
Mrfossy
XBL
Mrfossy
Ms. Fortune Cerebella Squigly
So i have no idea if this has been mentioned before, but i have some pretty severe problems with disconnects or failed connections on both ps3 and 4 that i dont have with other games. Id say around 50% of games get disconnected before the match loads.

It happens either right after selecting my ping speed, or it happens as you get into character select. You can always tell on char select as the opps side never gets past the ratio select part and will result in a timeout.

I figured when i bought the ps4 version that it would be better what with having to pay a fee to play inline that there would be increased stability. Alas i was mistaken and it is just as bad as the ps3 version.

Again skullgirls is the only game i have issues with and every other game and console functions fine.

Slim chance i know, but can this be fixef with the lobby updates?

so nothing at all then?