• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

doodledump thread (stardust ver)

stardust

Reaction score
I had no idea what to title this thread.

Hi I usually post my doodles elsewhere, but a friend suggested I dump my Skullgirls things here on Skullheart so relevant people can see them. I draw things for fun so I hope you guys enjoy them.

tumblr_m8bivtPjRR1rykwzao1_r2_1280.png

Note: This one's old (from last year, August 4, 2012) so I had to substitute Parasoul as Kyoko. It just happened that Squigly's VA turned out to be Lauren Landa.

tumblr_mjd52w7nNV1rykwzao1_500.png

"Shut up and take my money!" Peacock

tumblr_mk91dfkfOE1rykwzao1_500.png

Venus, Aeon, and Annie [full size]

tumblr_mkeslk8Y1z1rykwzao1_500.png

Hive!

tumblr_mlaxigNlmj1rykwzao1_500.png

I was hoping Annie would win the first vote!

My friend and I were thinking of reference palettes Annie could have so I whipped this up to be able to change the colors easier.
You can see the ones we came up with HERE and HERE. What they are references to are under the spoiler below.

First image: Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear), Jinmay (Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper-Force Go), Shiki (The World Ends With You), Madotsuki (Yume Nikki), Sailor Moon, Nanoha, Insane BRS (Black Rock Shooter).

Second image: Platinum (Blazblue), Calvin & Hobbes, Lilo & Stitch, Kyubey (Madoka Magica), Pleinair (Disgaea), Kobato (Haganai), Rikka (Chuunibyou), and Oliver & Drippy (Ni No Kuni).

Also immaevilspacewhale made some neat sprites from this a while back!

tumblr_mmmcf7XZaa1rykwzao1_1280.png

The undead opera singer with her skeletal partner is finally here!

From the western fighting game ‘Skullgirls’ comes a Nendoroid of the game’s first DLC character, the graceful Squigly and her parasite Leviathan!

She comes with three expressions - a standard smiling expression, a focused attacking expression and a singing expression. Leviathan also has three expressions.

An alternate dress piece is included allowing you to pose her in her stances, along with a special fire effect part for Leviathan, whose body is segmented so he is fully pose-able! Squigly also comes with a second pigtail to recreate her introduction animation allowing her to be posed with or without Leviathan.

A Goodsmile Company Nendoroid product description parody.

tumblr_mmxoryfV5t1rykwzao1_500.jpg

"Yu Wan's restaurant has the fastest waitress in Little Innsmouth! She delivers your food to you in Minettes!"

Thanks for looking!

Nice work here ^^

Do you do requests? or are you more of a commission type?

i'd totally buy SG-based nendoroids.

cool art kiddo

Thanks!
Dumping some requests that I did for a certain place.

tumblr_mt93xxunhJ1rykwzao6_r2_500.png

"peacock watching her cartoons" [full size]

tumblr_mt93xxunhJ1rykwzao1_250.png

"valentine playing acoustic guitar" [full size]

tumblr_mt93xxunhJ1rykwzao5_r1_250.png

"parasoul cosplaying valentine" [full size]

tumblr_mt93xxunhJ1rykwzao2_250.png

"ms. fortune having to stuff herself with an ultros on her head in order to cosplay filia" [full size]

tumblr_mt93xxunhJ1rykwzao3_250.png

"hubrecht and vice versa arm wrestling" [full size]

tumblr_mt93xxunhJ1rykwzao4_r1_1280.png

"egret campfire"

tumblr_mtvqmnsexy1rykwzao1_1280.png

And then a Marie I just did for practice.

Do you do requests? or are you more of a commission type?
I do some simple requests if I have free time and feel like the request is interesting enough, but they're not like fantastic quality (see above the Marie for unpolished lines and coloring). For anything better, I'd need to have some incentive to do it. But even then I've never actually taken any commissions before, so drawing things is still considered just a hobby for me right now.

***03/2014 edit: I'm actually starting to take commissions now because of the college student curses.

Last edited:
tumblr_mw3lr8j5fU1rykwzao3_r1_250.png
tumblr_mw3lqio1kJ1rykwzao8_r1_250.png

Bubble Bath Squigly [full], Pokemon x Skullgirls [full]

tumblr_mzjgqqJFju1rykwzao1_500.png

Halloween Squigly and Leviathan

tumblr_mzli1bMA2Z1rykwzao1_500.png

Fortune and Eliza

tumblr_mw3lr8j5fU1rykwzao4_r2_500.png

Egret Call Bouquet [full]

tumblr_mw3lr8j5fU1rykwzao1_250.png
tumblr_mw3lr8j5fU1rykwzao2_250.png
tumblr_mw3lr8j5fU1rykwzao6_r1_250.png

Valentine, D. Violet, and Feng

tumblr_mw3lr8j5fU1rykwzao7_r1_500.png

Marie and Peacock

tumblr_n1juv8xN931rykwzao1_400.png

Happy Umbrella

(I changed my URL on tumblr and started to put the name on some of my stuff from here on out because there were reposts happening. Stardust <-> Mijudraws)

tumblr_n2ucutsrvO1rykwzao2_r1_400.png
tumblr_n2ucutsrvO1rykwzao1_r1_400.gif

Annie idle doodle that I'm not planning on doing anything with.

Last edited:
tumblr_mw3lr8j5fU1rykwzao4_r2_500.png

Egret Call Bouquet [full]

this COULD be a thing. Like... with low chances like the cat on lock n' load.
No differences on gameplay, just another funny thing to add. what do you guys think?