• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Double's AI

Status
Not open for further replies.

shamu41

Reaction score
PSN
Shamu41268
Double Big Band Unknown
Alright, the title states what I'm here to talk about here. Double's AI, heck all of the AI needs to be improved, or perhaps varied a slight bit. Seriously, I played against her on the second hardest difficulty, and my favorite shape-shifting monster nun, if she's losing, just repeats Luger Replica and Bandwagon Rushdown. I also noted that she doesn't do the Item Crash combo. I also have some complaints about the DLC character's AI. Squigly and Big Band are fine, but everyone else seems to be on a higher difficulty level. Eliza does insane combos, Beowulf chains to an infinity break, and it just detracts from my experience. And, yes, I am good at this game, so I will rule this out of my problems.

Reactions: Double Doll
AI Double doesn't block. You can frame trap her for free or run up reversal or do whatever you want.

(real talk nightmare double taught me how to AA luger and when not to luger)

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I bet you are.

The luger confirms are saaavage.

Closing the thread due to the waste of space it makes.

Like Stuff suggested, go here to complain about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.