• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Drama tutorial bugs

Bigtonney

The answer lies, in the Skullheart of battle.
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Steam
Bigtonney
PSN
Bigtonney
Squigly Squigly
Not sure if those are bugs, but some of this stuff looks wierd to me.
0:17 No combo informations for the italian version;
0:54 Valentine did a St.Hp, Wut?
1:26 You can skip almost half of the combo;
2:24 Same thing in the Counter-Hit section.

I think this is actually the kind of thing that should be directed at render instead, but since the time for fixing things isn't now this might be too late. I dunno, maybe there will be a "things we missed" section of updates when robo hits retail, or later.

Alerted @render.

Just FYI, the Beta uses very old UI data because the new UI packages have things like Robo's story in them, so some of these (missing information in Italian, etc) are already fixed. Some aren't, though. :^)

In the Emergency Break section of Big Band's tutorial the game doesn't show up the progress (Italian version only,again.)
2015-11-29_00001.jpg
2015-11-29_00002.jpg
@Mike_Z
Uhh Mike...i kinda feel guilty about doing bug reports of Skullgirls knowing that you (and all L0 ) are working super duper hard in Indivisible so...please... Don't hate me.

Attachments

• 2015-11-29_00001.jpg
    2015-11-29_00001.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 684
0:54 Valentine did a St.Hp, Wut?
From the looks of things, input to trigger the burst carried over after the position reset, causing Val to do a "random" s.hp.
Or at least I think that's how it works.

In the Emergency Break section of Big Band's tutorial the game doesn't show up the progress (Italian version only,again.)
Oy, yeah, missing text. These are good!

Uhh Mike...i kinda feel guilty about doing bug reports of Skullgirls knowing that you (and all L0 ) are working super duper hard in Indivisible
Don't! Bugs EXIST, that's not your fault. :^P The more that are reported the more we can fix when we have time.

From the looks of things, input to trigger the burst carried over after the position reset, causing Val to do a "random" s.hp.
Or at least I think that's how it works.
You're correct. You can do it with savestates in Training Mode, too.

Reactions: TheCrankMachine
Alright, i'll keep looking for stuff like this if i get more time for SG