• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Ducklazer vs The World

KhaosMuffins

Washed and Bougie
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Steam
KhaosMuffins
PSN
KhaosMuffins
Ms. Fortune Unknown Filia
MOD EDIT: This event is now over - you can see the results over in this thread.

It's that time of the month again (it's not). This week we have THE KING @Duckator taking the online experience head-on in another Kumite. Shit's gonna be absolutely QUACKERS.

Friday April 18th at 6:00 PM PST/9:00 PM EST.
http://www.twitch.tv/eightysixed
8 of the grungiest Netplay Leaders... like Gym Leaders but with netplay. WE POKEMON NOW.
There will probably be Touhou music because that won't get me muted on Youtube and Duck plays Soku so that's pretty swag.
A PEACOCK PLAYER IS PROBABLY GONNA BLOW HIMSELF UP WITH LENNY.
Back-to-back FT7 matches. That's a hella lot of potential matches but...
avCpTiQ.png

ᵍᵃʰ ᵈᵃᵐᶰ

If you think you or someone else is worthy of the title of Netplay Leader then sign up or nominate someone here.

Opponents so far (in potential order):
- @Pikmario
- @worldjem
- @bududubdubdubs
- @Uzumakihero
- @TJGamer
- @Elda Taluda
- @Yaya
- @dekillsage
- @severin as the Netplay League champion (Yes, this is 9 people)

Reserves just in case Duckator is still up to play more:
- @Domo "Fuck the Illuminati." - Yaya 2002
- @MegamanDS
- @Uzu

PS: Someone should totally drive to Keninblack's house with a PC because I want to see Ken and Winnie vs Duck. Hint hint nudge nudge twinkle twinkle.

I'm gonna be joined by Taluda on commentary so we're gonna be staying up late talking about things like girls and resets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me.
But don't put me first since I'm going to a monthly and probably wont be home at 9pm

EC has Civil War this weekend.

I nominate worldjem for the list, assuming he's not busy at a Canadian major.

Shame on you, don't snicker at that.

The Duckumite will he glorious. I wanna see:

Khaos
Uzu or Taluda
McPeanuts or Worldjem
Sev
Tj
MikeZ
Dekillsage
Sonicfox or Wing Zero

Gogogogo

I think I need more practice im still below their level XD But maybe if people wanna see a 0-7 in Ducks favor

60 at most... #shotsfired.

60 matches means an average of just over 8.5 per opponent, or a predicted result of 7-1 or 7-2 on average.

60 matches means an average of just over 8.5 per opponent, or a predicted result of 7-1 or 7-2 on average.
THANKS FOR EXPLAINING THE DISS, VAD.

Where's @MegamanDS

Reactions: Vadsamoht
why do these keep happening the same night as other stuff T.T you guys need to coordinate better

I'll probably but bodied super hard but fuck it, put me in.

THANKS FOR EXPLAINING THE DISS, VAD.

Where's @MegamanDS
I'm top 300, not top 8.

Plus some guy posted this list and I'm not on it.

Khaos
Uzu or Taluda
McPeanuts or Worldjem
Sev
Tj
MikeZ
Dekillsage
Sonicfox or Wing Zero

EDIT: Any reason why you decided to do it at the same time as @Night Phyre stream for the same exact type of event?

why do these keep happening the same night as other stuff T.T you guys need to coordinate better
What other stuff is going on?
EDIT: Any reason why you decided to do it at the same time as @Night Phyre stream for the same exact type of event?
...Oh, never mind. I don't tune in enough to Saturday Night Salt so I didn't even know it was going on. Uhhhh guess I'll have to reschedule, then.

Would people rather have this done after SNS (so at like 1:00 A.M. EST tonight) or next week? I can't do Sunday unless someone else wants to stream it.

Last edited:
There's people at Civil War and people at the Team Stickbug monthly and people at PAX.

So you're probably going to need to scrape the bottom of the barrel for players.

It's fine, all these matches are going to be 7-0

Oh man, This makes me want to play. Duck, your days are over! Put me in for later tonight as I will be at a BBQ. If I am not back, forget about me!

Edit: Just read that this probably be rescheduled. Bummer. Still put me down.

Yeah if it weren't for SNS I'd be up for this. Always enjoy taking a crack at Duckator.

If this is to be rescheduled I'll join, hopefully I don't work during whenever this is so perhaps best to make me a backup or such.

Just do it next week or something, also thanks mmds for not bothering to look at the post you copy pasted that list from and remembering my name for 5 seconds. I guess I'm not high enough on the online rankings to earn that.

I'll take a shot at this

This is gonna be moved to next week. More info will come once more stuff gets figured out.
Also, the list is filling up but some people may be replaced if I feel that someone will provide a better/more exciting match. Don't take it personally.
(Read: If Severin, Uzu, Keninblack, Winnie, McPeanuts, Worldjem, WingZero, SonicFox, or EX Mike Z wish to play)

Last edited:
If I get replaced, I am sure as hell going to have a Uzumakihero vs the world.

Saturday is the NorCal regional tournament btw.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Oh, one question
There will probably be Touhou music because that won't get me muted on Youtube and Duck plays Soku so that's pretty swag.

Arranges or just ost?

Saturday is the NorCal regional tournament btw.
Ehhh that's not so bad. West Coast vs Duck would probably lag, anyways. And I don't think anyone on the list (aside from potentially Severin and Negus) is WC, anyways.
Oh, one question

Arranges or just ost?
Both. Though just the OSTs from the fighting games.

Reactions: Squire Grooktook
I will be at NCR so this is no go for me. Sounds fun I will be sure to check out the archives (make sure to get Duck on the mic too)

Uggggg I was just told that Rebel Up is next Saturday as well. I need to be more in the know....
If @Duckator is cool with it, I may have to do this Friday or just have someone else do this Sunday.

Uggggg I was just told that Rebel Up is next Saturday as well. I need to be more in the know....
If @Duckator is cool with it, I may have to do this Friday or just have someone else do this Sunday.

I'm no good Sunday. Friday is OK for me.

yeah next sunday is definitely easter

Changed the date to Friday because too much stuff happens on Saturday. Hopefully that'll be the last change....