• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Dynamic Custom Beadworks

keninblack

NJ/VA
Reaction score
Steam
keninblack3s
PSN
keninblack
Parasoul Double Painwheel
Dynamic Custom Beadworks (aka DCB) has been supplying great bead art for tournaments for quite awhile now, and I just want you all in on it!

Basically, they do great work and me and Winnie have rocked there stuff for awhile now. I wore mine at ECT, EVO, NEC, the list goes on and I really like them. They are fond supporters of Skullgirls and make great stuff for the game.

Pictures:
Pali.png

Sadboys.jpg

It doesn't just end at SG... Street Fighter, Tekken, Marvel Vs Capcom, you name it, they'll probably have it. If they don't have it, show them the sprite you want and they'll just make it for you.

Just go on www.dynamicbeadworks.com to check them out!

Facebook
Twitter

Just contact them saying what you want, what character, what palette, if you want anything specific and you can either meet them at a tournament or they can mail it to you.

Want to know what tournaments they'll be at? I got you covered!

Civil War
Norcal Regionals
East Coast Throwdown
CEO and UFGT are possibilities!

Not to worry, Carol fans. They also offer Painwheel in non-fraudulent:
jXSokRG.jpg

But seriously, DCB does good work and they are very easy to deal with.

I'm planning on ordering some non-SG sprites from them in the near future. Gotta get my A.B.A!

I misread this as Breadworks and got super excited for some reason. Nonetheless, this is cool stuff.

Reactions: keninblack
I'm sorry.

These were the guys that set me up with Godly Bella Bead art, right?
IMG_1160_1.jpg

Could I order something from them?
I wanna get a Salty Umbrella face keychain...

These were the guys that set me up with Godly Bella Bead art, right?

Yessir!

Could I order something from them?
I wanna get a Salty Umbrella face keychain...

Yeah for sure just contact them!