• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eighty Sixed - Bonus Points is now in production! Submit what you want to see done!

MegamanDS

You know who
Reaction score
Steam
MegamanDS
Fukua Parasoul
The first segment of Bonus Points is now out!

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

What this show is about is me, self proclaimed one of the Kings of Skullgirls, doing extra achievements that are not on the PS3/4 or X-box 360. I will post each episode in here when they come out but what I ask of you guys is to submit below or comment on youtube any achievement you can make up and think is difficult and I will do it.

Remember, I'm at least top 300 so come with stuff that you think will be challenging. I have 7 episodes already in production but would like more. Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
get the lucky 9 Scribble Cats in one Match (you can use Bella's taunt to increase the odds other wise it would be way too hard to pull off)

Build 5 meters without killing a life or losing a life. That includes the first bar in a 1v1.

Gonna think of more later.

get the lucky 9 Scribble Cats in one Match (you can use Bella's taunt to increase the odds other wise it would be way too hard to pull off)
I was testing this out earlier today and it IS possible but it's so luck-based that there's no guarantee of completing it even if all we're doing is taunt and LnL.

Win a match doing nothing more than a 5-hit combo (including supers)
I might have to jump in for this one.

I was testing this out earlier today and it IS possible but it's so luck-based that there's no guarantee of completing it even if all we're doing is taunt and LnL.
Surely a self proclaimed "King of SkullGirls" can make it happen.

:-----^)

Build 5 meters without killing a life or losing a life. That includes the first bar in a 1v1.

Gonna think of more later.
What does this mean? I don't understand.

Oh, that's easy. Play as peacock.

Surely a self proclaimed "King of SkullGirls" can make it happen.

:-----^)
The King doesn't have a Bella so it was deferred to me, the Assistant Secretary of Agriculture of Skullgirls.

Episode 2 comes out tomorrow! It's our holiday season!

Episode 2 comes out tomorrow! It's our holiday season!
you better have a tacky sweater....

ooooo~! There should be a SkullGirls Tacky Holiday Sweater! That would be cool!

Why not? lol

This is proof the punch move is over powered

Wanna see 1 match where you land 2 level 5's (any character, any method of run-away or meter build)

Episode 3 is out! I have to win with just 1 character on a 3 character team... can any of you guys do this?

Wanna see 1 match where you land 2 level 5's (any character, any method of run-away or meter build)
Hmm, this is interesting. I'll add this to the list.

This is tough... 10 meters in 99 seconds is borderline impossible, let alone landing both level 5's. If I can't do it, what would you guys want me to do as punishment?

You would have the King of Skullgirls lie to his subjects? That's not a world I want to live in.

Some ideas:

1. Win a game only using supers and specials. This includes tag-ins and assist calls, though your assists need to be specials too. You can use taunts if you want, though that only really applies to Peacock and BB.

2. Win a game only using Titan Knuckle. You can use Bella, Double, or both.

3. Play like Double's A.I.; that is, you have to get as many car confirms off luger as possible. You should get at least 5 confirms.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Use these launch parameters to play with your monitor turned off:

Command: -useclipboard
Effect: Copies the text in the game to the clipboard to allow other software to speak it. Adds a sound to the recovery spark.

Command: -useclipboardsound
Effect: Same as -useclipboard but adds a sound every time you move the cursor.

Bonus points if you mute the game sounds as well, so that you can only hear the text-to-speech.

I'm calling out @dekillsage and @SonicFox5000 to do this bonus points challenge. If either of you can do this challenge by Thursday 11:59pm and upload a vid, I will give you $25 to www.eightysixed.com

If you want to stream it, let me know date and time and I'll give you a stream key to eighty sixed and we can make this a mini event.

Last edited:
Reactions: pegglefrank
What do you guys think? Is this good enough? @SonicFox5000 did it but with help from others...

Should this be worthy of the prize?

This is tough... 10 meters in 99 seconds is borderline impossible, let alone landing both level 5's. If I can't do it, what would you guys want me to do as punishment?

Oh, I was just wondering if it was possible, no harm if it can't be done, just do one of the other challenges I guess.

Already got 4 down votes on youtube! But I think it was fun!

@fenster, I'll keep trying. I have only been able to build 7 meters.

I think it would be cool if you win 10 matches in a row in qm by timeout.

I got Maguma's challenge done this week! I will most like have Negus challenge uploaded next Tuesday!

Keep the challenges coming

You can only use specials and supers. No normals.

Huh I didn't think this was a series. I thought eighty sixed was having some customer service bonus point system. Which would've been cool.

How about trying to win 2 rounds with 10% health as a challenge. OR use projectiles only with no teleporting or non projectile attacks as peacock.

Reactions: pegglefrank
I'm thinking of dragging in other SG celebrity players into this type of skit like @Mike_Z or @WingZero . I feel like I don't bother them enough. With their permission of course.