• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eighty Sixed here. We just wanted to reach out and hear your feedback as well as get your input.

EightySixed

FGC merchandise company
Reaction score
Website
www.eightyixed.com
First off, we just wanted to say thank you to you guys for helping us get to where we are today. We have been working hard to create exclusive designs as well as trying to make the FGC excited about our merch.

For 2017, we want to grow even bigger but we want your help to make sure we are heading in the right direction to keep you guys happy. We created a very short survey here and if you take it, we will give you 20% off anything in our store as a thank you.

Feel free to also post any comments, opinions or feedback here as well! Thank you guys so much!

Please restock some Medium for Black Egrets before the 22nd. >_> I dunno if you only do one order, I hope not. :(

I'll still get the Neferu one though...

Having a tail looks kinda weird on Eliza, Sekhmet would have to bend her legs wayyy back, though she displays some major flexibility and she is a theon so *shrug*. Eliza's c.MK is the closest thing to it, but for that Sekhmet's legs clearly go in the top and bottom halves of the crocodile's mouth. Still, while I slightly dislike the mono-color theming, it's still a good stylistic choice with the gold highlights and I like the overall tone of the piece for Eliza, I'll buy it.

Last edited:
I mentioned this in the survey, but is there any chance of expanding into fridge magnets? A lot of designs that are a little awkward to wear in public would be great little decorative rectangles in the privacy of home. Love the Neferu design, btw.

I just want a bella shirt and some hats, doesn't have to be bella related I'm still in love with my Noire hat.

would really love some SG figures like in the survey.

How have I never seen these chibi keychains before...

Where's money when you need it.

Maybe a little more shirt designs/shirt variety? I just wouldn't mind having a shirt available for almost every character in some of the games you make products for.

It'd be great to have Tees for all the characters and maybe even fridge magnets!

I think the charms you've advertised were awesome, too! (Still gonna get Beowulf, I feel he's usually left out of the party sad enough...!)

But I think what'd be cool too is maybe like... I don't know, scarves or like hats? Little accessories even like bracelets with the character icons seem choice for merch!