• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2018 Thread

They apparently have some of the Armored Core devs working on it.

Nintendo's play Sonic 3 & Knuckles music in there pre treehouse today. Just as a news flash.

Maybe it's because I slept through most of E3, maybe because it's been a decade, maybe because it has been YEARS now of "oh it's totally this year." "Yeah, sure". But it has finally sunk in, new Devil May Cry. I can't describe the absolute joy that gives me. And Itsuno who has usually been humble as shit in the past is talking fucking big this time and that gameplay looks on fucking point.

The only thing that seems wrong about this, and I blame Ali Edwards doing "Devil Trigger" for this, is that we haven't been told Mick Gordon is doing the soundtrack this round, because that would be amazing.

Sekrio looks excellent, Daemon X Machina might as well be a new Armored Core, Nioh was cool so I imagine 2 will be a well, DoA 6 will probably be awesome, Resident Evil 2 will undoubtedly be wonderful, Hitman 2 has promise, Yakuza ports are a dream come true, EVERYONE is in Smash no matter how big, Remedy is making a new game as did Platinum and none of it compares.