• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza and 1v1's

Kitsuziza

Reaction score
Steam
Illiad
Valentine Peacock
When you down someone in the first round with Sekmeht doesn't it feel like you've put yourself at a disadvantage?

So today I did some endless beta matches with a friend of mine. After playing around with a couple of teams I decided to practice up with Eliza 1v1. When I did this I noticed an issue I had not faced until this point. When you down someone with Sekmeht you and your opponent get a chance to position themselves but the choice is easy for your opponent just sit tight next to Eliza body till Sekmeht has to go back which is unsafe.

My Opponent at the time was a Parasoul but it's the same for anyone all someone need do is sit next to Eliza and block Sekmeht who has no good mix ups (as far as I know). I found myself trying to do silly things to get back to my body it felt like I was being punished for downing my Opponent with Sekmeht.

Does any one else feel like this? Does anybody know about a strategy to avoid this? (other than not downing your opponent with Sekmeht)

If this is a design choice I'm fine with it. But if not I suggest if you down someone with Sekmeht then before the next round she should return to Eliza automatically, just my suggestion.

Last edited:
im not sure, but i think you can still call sekhmet back when timed correctly

I believe melon is right and you can call her back when you hit the killing blow, but it's tighter timing.

I agree though that she she return automatically, only if she is below half a bar when she deals the killing blow. With at least half a bar you have enough juice to get home safely.

Oh hey this is fixed in the submitted build, I forgot to mention. Was a really dumb bug that didn't allow single button presses during Down transition. She HAD recall listed as "allowed during Downs" forever.

Reactions: Kitsuziza