• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza And Peacock's AI Troubles?

Meids

Reaction score
Steam
Meids
Fukua Eliza
Hello Everybody!
Pretty much my first post here so let's see how it goes...

I don't know if this was already reported or if it is intentional for game's sake, but just found this 2 troubles with the AI of Eliza and Peacock.

There you can see that when Nightmare Dummy Eliza uses Lady of slaughter she doesn't know what to do next, staying there ready to die. That happens in single player mode too, but it was 100% easier to record via training room. Eliza will be static until you either kill her, her meters run out or you try to grab her. I know Eliza is still is development but I thought it could be useful to note it.

Also noted something strange with Peacock's AI. You should see it right away in the video.

Cerebella's titan knuckle DESTROYS Peacock since you can lock her in the corner and keep doing it forever. I tried to do that against other characters and they pretty much escape after the first titan knuckle, but Peacock seems unable to do it, even in nightmare difficulty. I don't know if that's on purpose but looks a little unbalanced for me.

Anyway, if you already knew those things and those are for gameplay enjoyment (doubt it about the Eliza's one) don't mind my post and delete it right away xD

Thanks a lot for your time and thanks for this gorgeous game :FUK:
Btw, my english sucks since it's not my main language. Sorry if I made many grammar mistakes :PUN:

The titan knuckle isn't limited to peacock. I feel I've been able to do that for several characters when I do runs through Arcade mode on Nightmare.