• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Eliza Now Entering Console Certification, PSN Avatars on the Way

Cellsai

BEEP BOOP BAN
Reaction score
Website
askminette.tumblr.com
Valentine Cerebella
eliza yellow banner copy.PNG
The Skullgirls Facebook page recently updated with the good news that Eliza has taken a big step closer to finally being released - her DLC has been sent off to Microsoft and Sony for final certification! When that process is completed she will be released on all formats within a few days.

Those of you who haven't been following SG since the IndieGoGo campaign may not be as intimately aware of this certification procedure as some of us are. The general gist is that once the DLC has been finished by Lab Zero it is then sent off for Quality Assurance testing. This can take about a week to complete. Once this QA testing is finished it's sent off to Microsoft and Sony where they will put it through their own internal testing and certification. This process will generally take about two weeks. If it fails certification it will need to be fixed and resubmitted for another two weeks of testing. If you've ever heard a Skullgirls player shouting "Two weeks!", that's where it comes from.

SG just finished QA testing and was sent in for certification. Ravidrath is confident the build is clean, so here's hoping that the build goes through MS and Sony without any problems!

[prebreak]Keep reading for a possible window on PSN avatars![/prebreak]In a pretty unexpected reveal, the long talked about Skullgirls PSN avatars have gotten a possible release window of the end of the month! Again on the Facebook page, a comment was left by whoever was updating the page (usually Render or Ravidrath) saying they "believe PSN avatars will show up by the end of this month". Unfortunately it's been a long time since XBLA avatars were ever mentioned, so those on XBoxes may not want to hold your breath.

What kind of avatars are you hoping to see in this batch?

Last edited:
PSN avatars? Oh, my. (◡‿◡✿)

Hopefully Nun Double gets some love. Beowulf, too.

Reactions: ink_deer
SG just finished QA testing and was sent in for certification. Ravidrath is confident the build is clean, so we should be down to a two week count down until release on all platforms!
[edit]
Actually that's you misinterpreting his post.
In this case, clean means "the testers didn't find any problems". That's got zero to do with whether the cert process will find anything the testers didn't.

[edit]
Actually that's you misinterpreting his post.
In this case, clean means "the testers didn't find any problems". That's got zero to do with whether the cert process will find anything the testers didn't.
Ay, I did actually get that meaning from it, but my wording above could do with some fixin' on account of making it sound like a done deal. Let me change it up a bit!

I'm actually a little more excited about the avatars since I had no idea about them! Can't wait to rep my team. c:

Now I can finally rep Filia on PSN with my avatar! This is gonna be good.

Reactions: FilliaFeind
as much as i would love some avatars for xbl i really doubt those are gonna happen. i may pick up the psn ones though

Keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed.

you do know there is no number past infinity right
Technically there are all different kinds of infinities.
For example, the infinite set of all integers (...-3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3...) is infinite but is "smaller" than the also-infinite set of all real numbers (...0,0.0000000000001,0.0000001,etc...) because there are infinite real numbers between any two integers.

For example, the infinite set of all integers (...-3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3...) is infinite but is "smaller" than the also-infinite set of all real numbers (...0,0.0000000000001,0.0000001,etc...) because there are infinite real numbers between any two integers.
It's a good thing you know your math Mike, other wise I would have been a little worried. I have an older brother who is a programmer and i know what hardships he had to go thru, all of those Math Classes.

The Mathemagician has spoken

Math is my major. So many struggles, so little time. Regardless. I still appreciate it.

On the subject of the news, I am happy that it's going through certification! Let's go!

Math with Mike.

Anyway, stoked for 'Liza, but bring on the WULF... IN AT LEAST SIX MONTHS.

Math with Mike.

Anyway, stoked for 'Liza, but bring on the WULF... IN AT LEAST SIX MONTHS.
Kinda asking a lot aren't you

Is anyone excited for Eliza? Even so, I think Peacock needs a new super.

heheh. I just think all the characters should have a art change. Just an idea.

heheh. I just think all the characters should have a art change. Just an idea.
Art changes mean money and time, both of which are running short from indiegogo funds. That means more than likely no, other than taunts being added eventually.

Art changes mean money and time, both of which are running short from indiegogo funds. That means more than likely no, other than taunts being added eventually.
Will all the characters get taunts?

I'm pretty sure at one point the plan was to give everyone taunts. However, things may have changed.