• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Eliza Releasing on PS3 and PC 9/30!

Cellsai

BEEP BOOP BAN
Reaction score
Website
askminette.tumblr.com
Valentine Cerebella
Eliza incoming.png

Update:
Following the accidental release of an unplayable version of Eliza earlier this week on Xbox Live Arcade and its subsequent removal, community manager Render had the following to say:
Render said:
Eliza was accidentally put up on the Xbox Live marketplace before the patch was approved by Microsoft. There is no word yet as to when the patch will be approved, but we will let the community know as soon as it happens.

The wait is almost over! Eliza will be releasing on NA PS3 and Worldwide PC via Steam next week on September 30! She'll be releasing the following day, October 1 on EU PSN.

As with all characters funded by the IndieGoGo campaign, Eliza will be free for three months from the day she releases on each respective platform. If you do not download her in that 3 month window her price will be increased to $5.00. However, if you did download her for free you will never have to pay for her.

In addition to Eliza's impending release, Lab Zero just confirmed that the long awaited PSN avatars will finally be released on the US PSN next week too! There'll be ten designs, all of which are a mystery until that date. There is no word on avatars for any other regions yet.

[prebreak]You can find the announcement tweets for this news below.[/prebreak]

Last edited by a moderator:
Untitled.png

WOW SO MANY ELIZA THREADS NOW
MUCH BLOOD
SUCH SERVITUDE
MANY SPOOKY

Reactions: Fumako and Cellsai
I love suprisessssss. I want me a Parasoul one. Or one of Squig's snapback pose.

The hype thickens...

So the 10 avatars include the original cast + 2 new characters excluding Fukua and Eliza, or is just double not photo genetic enough? lol
Does this mean Beowulf, Robo Fortune and Fukua avatars will be added at a later point?
If that is even possible... from what i understand adding avatars isn't cheap.... not sure.

ONE MORE WEEK!

Man, Eliza and Ultimax on the same day... such a good day for fighting games

I was thinking the same thing. Funny how things like these can land on the same day. I'll have to wait til the weekend after 9/30 to get to a PS3, but that's a short wait.

Sweet! I'm not entirely positive as to if I'll do well with her, but I'll sure give her moves and story mode a try! :D

HHHHHYYYYYYPPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!1111!!!!!

So the 10 avatars include the original cast + 2 new characters excluding Fukua and Eliza, or is just double not photo genetic enough? lol
Does this mean Beowulf, Robo Fortune and Fukua avatars will be added at a later point?
If that is even possible... from what i understand adding avatars isn't cheap.... not sure.
They better put Double in there, i'm tired of people shunning her. She doesn't even have a trailer and the lack of information about her is so irritating! ... :( -Praise Lamia.

They better put Double in there, i'm tired of people shunning her. She doesn't even have a trailer and the lack of information about her is so irritating! ... :( -Praise Lamia.

The HHHHHYYYYYYPPPPPPEEEEEE has been soiled.

The spook thickens

I was waiting for this day.. But my PS3 died of YLOD recently, and I can't even get the avatars I've waited for... Damn you, Fat Model PS3's!!!! (ELIZA STORY MODE HYPE THOUGH)

I know they have that old one but it's like Lab Zero hides from Double you know? On Skullgirls.com they don't even have it on her bio, that's what I was talking about and the encore trailer doesn't have her in it either. :( Edit: You know what fuck what I just said, Eliza's coming out so it doesn't even matter.

Last edited:
The HHHHHYYYYYYPPPPPPEEEEEE has been soiled.
Hey, the punhead did it, not me. I'll bring it on set to apologize:
:PUN:<(I did something wrong? Sorry, I wanted to hype! Can I still be an avatar?)

That's not good enough, punhead! For shame!

YEAH FUCKING PUNHEADS

I know they have that old one but it's like Lab Zero hides from Double you know? On Skullgirls.com they don't even have it on her bio, that's what I was talking about and the encore trailer doesn't have her in it either. :( Edit: You know what fuck what I just said, Eliza's coming out so it doesn't even matter.
Double, at least to me, is treated as more of a secret character, like Akuma (didn't you have to be story mode with the whole cast before unlocking Double back in the day?). As for her bio, it'll just be ?????'s everywhere.

Can we like
Limit pinhead usage to say
I dunno
Negative 3 a day

Double, at least to me, is treated as more of a secret character, like Akuma (didn't you have to be story mode with the whole cast before unlocking Double back in the day?). As for her bio, it'll just be ?????'s everywhere.
no, you just had to beat every ones story to play her story

GOD DAMN IT EA

God damn that's a fantastic image.

I just want a poster size of that on my wall.

Wasn't here when the avatars were announced, so why 360 can't or won't be getting them. Something about no mention from ms or it hasn't come up in recent memory. I mean, I'd buy them just to show support on xbl.

Could we have another attempt on 360 for the SG gamer pics?