• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA EVO 2014 MM/Exhibition Thread

keninblack

NJ/VA
Reaction score
Steam
keninblack3s
PSN
keninblack
Peacock Robo Fortune Double
EVO is a big tournament with a lot of discussion behind so its best to keep different types of discussion in separate threads.

Just like last year, here is the Money Match/Exhibition thread.

Wanna money match someone? Want to start an exhibition? Talk about it here.

(TALK ABOUT EC WC 5v5 IN ITS THREAD, THATS A SEPARATE THANG)

I'll start.

*Ahem

Xanadu is the best place in the world to play and learn Skullgirls.

I'll money match anyone.

Heard Winnie was talking shit bout west coast and TOOD had something to say about that

JUST SAYIN

USA vs the world is

1. A waste of time.

2. I don't even think international players will have enough representation.
Izzmo, Peck, Skarmand, Worldjem... might have trouble finding a fifth but Skarmand would just OCV whatever team USA puts together so it's like whatever.

Reactions: Lethalmind
im not from the states, but i dont think im on the other guys lvl either, but hey.

Can someone FT5 and get my $20 back from keninblack? I can put that in my Evo2k15 fund. @Lethalmind ? #Coppa

USA vs the world is

1. A waste of time.

2. I don't even think international players will have enough representation.

Winnie VS TOOD is in the works. That'll be hype.
I want triple digits

Reactions: Beamsprouts
Izzmo, Peck, Skarmand, Worldjem... might have trouble finding a fifth but Skarmand would just OCV whatever team USA puts together so it's like whatever.

4v4?

Duck/Me or Sev/SonicFox/Whoever thats pretty simple.

I want triple digits

Talk to Winnie and try to make something happen, if you both have backers on the pot thats easy but right now I don't think Winnie can put up 100+ on his own. PM him though or something thats on you two.

People need to MM me yeah.

Also where is Salty Cupcakes and Game Pazzo at?

Xanadu is THE BEST place to learn and play SG. 5v5 or 3v3 let me know whats good. Game Underground too I don't give a fuck Xanadu is king.

Reactions: ElkyDori
Has anybody heard from Inuchiyo?

I just tweeted at Baiken to see if any signs of Japanese representation is happening right now.

Reactions: mcpeanuts

Xanadu is THE BEST place to learn and play SG. 5v5 or 3v3 let me know whats good. Game Underground too I don't give a fuck Xanadu is king.
I didn't think Zid was going, but I guess he is so we could make this happen. Dunno exactly how many of our guys are going, need to talk to my guys and figure that out, but if we can't get enough for a 5v5 we could def do a 3v3, since we'll have me @Zidiane and @Uzumakihero. I'm not gonna put money on it just cause I don't gamble as a general rule* but if you wanna play us for funsies I'm down.

*unless someone wants to sidebet on Duckator vs Winnie because Christ I mean Winnie I love you but I am taking that bet

Reactions: Zidiane
It wont be for money just for pride.

I wanna prove that Xanadu is the best offline scene for Skullgirls.

IGG #sendmwisk2evo for fifth international spot. xP

Reactions: CaioLugon
I like new your over xanadu, gu, and salty

I also like me vs any1. lets play

Who the hell would be team NY? I don't wanna hear it.

I wanna play team New Your and team Salty as well

Honestly it seems like we have a lotta teams going, do you think we could get any interest going in a team tournament?

Like last year, I don't see how we would find the time to do a real team tournament. I certainly have no interest in running it. If someone else wants to try thats fine.

Me/Sev/Baiken ultimate Parasoul dream team.

Reactions: CaioLugon

Honestly it seems like we have a lotta teams going, do you think we could get any interest going in a team tournament?
I like this idea. Three-man teams?

Im fine with just saying fuck all team exhibitions (EXCEPT THE EC WC 5v5)

And doing a 3v3 man tournament.

HOWEVER...

It'd have to be single elim dude we don't have time for that.

If you don't wanna run it Ken I'd be more than happy to organize it with someone else.

Like last year, I don't see how we would find the time to do a real team tournament. I certainly have no interest in running it. If someone else wants to try thats fine.

Hi I like running tournaments and I ran teams at NCR.

3v3, Double Elimination, Best of 1(we tried best of 3 at NCR and we all agreed it didn't work very well).

Also I will put $25 on ThatOneOtherDude. Any takers?

I'll mm you

Lets do it $5-$20.

I like my parasoul overs Baikens.
Who the hell would be team NY? I don't wanna hear it.
Me, Lethal, Munoz
We'll be ready by Evo.

If we end up doing a general 3v3 Would you guys team with me @TJGamer @SonicFox5000 ????

Reactions: Uzumakihero
It'd have to be single elim dude we don't have time for that.
Doesn't everyone stay up until 5am playing casuals in the salty suite hotel rooms?
Skarmand would just OCV whatever team USA puts together so it's like whatever.
McPeanuts pls

Doesn't everyone stay up until 5am playing casuals in the salty suite hotel rooms?

O I mean if were just doing it in the salty suite than fuck it I thought we were tryna do it in the main room fuck it den

Me/Winnie/SonicFox

Team YUNG confirmed.

GG's team tournament.

I didn't think Zid was going, but I guess he is so we could make this happen. Dunno exactly how many of our guys are going, need to talk to my guys and figure that out, but if we can't get enough for a 5v5 we could def do a 3v3, since we'll have me @Zidiane and @Uzumakihero.
Me, you, AND Uzumakihero on the same team? Isn't that a bit unfair? I mean, let's not embarrass nobody. Cause ya'll know GU stands for Game Underground-bout-ready-to-fuck-yo-shit-up. Says so right on the building. We'd make all the other teams look like "Team I wish I had my momma cause Team GU(brtfysu) is all up in my ass".

Oh wait, this isn't the shit talk thread, is it? Either way, I can't wait, this'd be my first team tournament.

Yo, I am so down to crush these other team. You're all my brothers, but MA is where it's at.

nah where gonna reset you to death

Dang son you need to step up your sleuthing Game Pazzo is no more. Not sure who is going to Evo from Chicago besides me and duck so you're going to have to pump your brakes for a moment.

I'd also like a crack at your pasty behind ft5 $20