• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA EVO 2014 SG Side Tournament needs monitors!

earlfriend

Fraud
VIP
Future Club
Reaction score
Parasoul Squigly
Turns out we need a few extra monitors for this thing. We'll need 2 FOR SURE, but MAYBE we'll need 4, so we might as well say 4. Monitors with no lag (MANDATORY) and speakers (PREFERRED).

Can any Vegas locals or people who aren't flying there (i.e. SoCal or AZ people) lend us theirs?

Yes, we asked EVO and they said they couldn't spare any.

WeatherBee said he'd bring his. That's 1.
keninblack said he'd bring his. That's 2.
BrandX said he'd bring his. That's 3.

ALMOST THERE

Last edited:
Im flying but will be bringing a monitor/ps3 setup. You can gladly use the monitor.

Its asus.

It has zero delay.

Just like my love for you.

Reactions: earlfriend
Im flying but will be bringing a monitor/ps3 setup. You can gladly use the monitor.

Its asus.

It has zero delay.

Just like my love for you.

Zero delay love is the best love. No walls between us brah

EVEN IF WALLS WERE INVOLVED THEY WOULD BE BROKEN

Us point Parasouls have to stick together, a truly dying breed ;__;

If I could squeeze my tv in my Suitcase I'd bring it, but Sorry. I hope you get the 3 more needed

Weatherbee told me in IRC he would be bringing his. Pretty sure @BrandX+ also said he could bring his but he didn't post in this thread so I dunno.

Oops I'll post in it now

Edit: Oh wait I'm here

Yeah I ain't got a Evo worthy screen to bring and the one I use for SG is much too large to haul to Vegas.

@Inferno can bring 2 monitors, they're lagless, but not the official EVO monitors.

I'm just glad my bar is finally free from people who doesn't truly appreciate metal... oh wait, there's one more game still, and it's going to be in my city... jesus...

Hey render change of plans, since my dad needs to lend someone his big suitcase for a business trip they're participating in. I have no real way to transport my monitor while flying.

All I have is a backpack and a duffle bag :(

So I won't be able to bring a monitor, just know that I would though. Sorry :(

Hey @render I will bring my monitors. Both are great, not official EVO monitors, but they are lagless.