• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Favorite Vehicle Thread

WrestlerGuile

Reaction score
Steam
EVoDRAgQUEEn (If a Skullgirls Sequel comes out)
PSN
FASTERLANED
Painwheel Unknown Unknown
I love fighting games so much, but before I found fighting games, I used to marvel(get it?) in racing games. Need for Speed was my...um, car waifu. Now, I've gotten tired of the same-ol' same-ol' (also I tried NFS: Most Wanted 2012 and I had so many problems with it, I gave up on the series for ever), but I still have a place in my heart for cars. I love seeing the expensive ones on the streets. So what's your favorite car or motorcycle? It could be any vehicle, fiction or non-fiction.
img_2194.jpg

http://twhite6868.blogspot.com/2012/05/classics.html

My favorite vehicle would have to be the Shpeltiger (I think that's how it's spelled) from No More Heroes/NMH 2. It's the heavily customized motorcycle that main character Travis Touchdown uses as a mode of transportation. If I had a picture, I could probably share the beauty...

Last edited:
Is i this one? BTW I love No More Heroes!

YOU FOUND IT!! :D

I would so ride that bike everywhere. Provided I had a liscense.

Currently in love with Scion FRS or Toyota 86 depending on which part of the globe you're in.

Gum's ATV from Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed.

my dad's Impala 96 B-body

yes sir
that is the one and only

On the ground:

In the air:

On the road:

and Honorable Mention:

Tbh, I don't think I'd have the balls to ride any of these, but I still love 'em!