• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Feature Suggestion's

missingno

8th Worst Valentine
Reaction score
Steam
/id/MegaMissingno
Valentine Robo Fortune Parasoul
Any hits that occur after a timeout shouldn't be displayed on the health bar. There was a nailbiter round at Evo where it looked like a player took the life lead at the last second, but it was actually right after time so it didn't count. Even the person putting in scores onstream got confused by it. This would make it a lot clearer.

BicepsAtMid

Reaction score
Steam
BicepsAtMid
Filia Double Cerebella
It would be cool if we were able to lab different pushblock timings by frames similar to how the current training mode handles bursts. Or a like a early/halfway/late timings would be a massive improvement to what we currently have.

From what I can tell the current training mode "reaction shot" setting pushblocks around the time hitstop ends and blockstun starts? Idk exactly how it works either way its kind of an awkward time which can lead ppl to are labbing pushblock counterplay to draw incorrect conclusions.

Reactions: Hyggend

Nuuance

Level 51 Pastrymancer
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Steam
Nuuance
Squigly Eliza
*option* to have taskbar icon flashing (windows) & bouncing icon (mac) would be great on successful match along with bring window to front on match. thought it had the function a while back but maybe im imagining things. as well as option for controller to rumble & perhaps auto-ok option like ability to set ping preference & it just automatically accepts if so & alerts in a manner like above when it's ok'd until there's the ability to training room matchmake, if it happens. Lastly, might sound weird but a 'brb!' or 'bathroom' button? inopportune things pop up more frequently than people think and more times than not the other side wont think so. would be nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyggend

Nezo

Skook?
Reaction score
Beowulf
If we were to ever get alt voice packs for the rest of the cast, I think a cool idea for Beowulf's would be "Dazed Beowulf", where his announcer (the guy yelling all those hype things while he has 3 hype during his supers) talks like he does for the game's "Dazed Announcer" option. I think the self-reference and expansion of one of the funnier features in the game (as well as the thought of Beowulf saying something like "wwwwwhere do you think you're goin?" while he's doing his airwulf super and other funny dazed voice stuff) would be a lovely addition to the game.

Reactions: Yatoto

the_rpg_king

Phantom of the Medici
Reaction score
Steam
KnockDownJoe
PSN
rpgking20
Unknown Robo Fortune Double
Crossplay in two phases below (rewritten)

Phase 1: Crossplay between console versions

Phase 2: Full crossplay between PC and console

Since Xbox and Switch players are joining the Steam and PS4 players on the Season 1 Pass period and beyond, I figured that I want crossplay to be implemented in two phases. I already suggested this one, but decided to re-suggest this one.

Phase 1 is similar to when PS4, PS3 and the PSVita versions of Skullgirls crossplay with each other until the Season 1 Pass period is released on the PS4, but with crossplay between PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Switch while the second phase insitutes full crossplay between PC and console. But the console versions must have a "Console Only" setting for crossplay, but not the PC version.

missingno

8th Worst Valentine
Reaction score
Steam
/id/MegaMissingno
Valentine Robo Fortune Parasoul
Why? This isn't like a shooter where there's a real gap between mouse and analog.

Reactions: Chrono_Tata

the_rpg_king

Phantom of the Medici
Reaction score
Steam
KnockDownJoe
PSN
rpgking20
Why? This isn't like a shooter where there's a real gap between mouse and analog.
Well, the Xbox and Switch versions are joining the console scene with PS4, so I thought of something useful for the console versions to have a "Console Only" setting for crossplay to restrict us console players to playing with other console players only in the second phase. If not, it's fine with me.

Sairus

Cellsai
Hidden Variable
Administrator
Reaction score
Cerebella Valentine
Unfortunately true crossplay between all systems presents some pretty significant hurdles. They're not impossible to get over, but honestly it's not something we can commit to right now.
There's a non-zero chance we'll get to them, but right now we're focused on Black Dahlia and Marie.

Reactions: BellaFeng4Eternity

BellaFeng4Eternity

Feng and Jam Waiting Room
Reaction score
Steam
BellaFeng4Eternity
Cerebella Squigly Double
Unfortunately true crossplay between all systems presents some pretty significant hurdles. They're not impossible to get over, but honestly it's not something we can commit to right now.
There's a non-zero chance we'll get to them, but right now we're focused on Black Dahlia and Marie.
No worries. If you do manage to implement crossplay after the release of both Dahlia and Marie, how will it be possible to get it implemented in such a way? Also, what other features do you plan on adding to the game in the future?

the_rpg_king

Phantom of the Medici
Reaction score
Steam
KnockDownJoe
PSN
rpgking20
That's why I wanted crossplay to be implemented in two phases with the first phase being the PS4, Xbox and Switch players playing each other online and the second phase being full crossplay between PC and console. But good point, though. Finish Black Dahlia and Marie first.