• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Feb 1, 2014] LVL UP EXPO (Las Vegas, Nevada)

No longer exist

Reaction score
Double
lvlup_logolatest.png

So it was brought to my attention that LVL UP expo will be having a SkullGirls tourney.

LVL UP Expo is one of the largest video game conventions in Las Vegas.

More info can be found here:
http://lvlupexpo.com/tournaments/
Check out the post below by @MegamanDS for info on the tourney and what's going on.​

Last edited:
Hey guys, MegamanDS from Eighty Sixed here.

Just wanted to let you know I got Skullgirls on the official roster at the LVL Up gaming expo in Las Vegas (no relation to Level | Up series or Alex Valle).

Date: Feb. 1 & 2, 2014

Registration and Pricing:
Registration is open at http://lvlupexpo.com/register/
It is $40 for the 2-day pass and $10 per game you want to enter. Use promocode "LVM86D" for $10 off (or 1 free game entry).

Eighty Sixed will be there with a booth so if you want Skullgirls merchandise, we will not disappoint!

Tournament will most likely be the same as usual...

2/3 double elim
3/5 grand finals
PS3 latest version

We are trying to get Lab Zero and voice actors to show as well. More updates will be posted here.

Follow us on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/skullgirls
https://www.facebook.com/eightysixedonline

and Twitter!
twitter.com/skullgirls
twitter.com/eightysixed

Any questions or comments, please post below!

The current start and end times are incorrect.
LVL UP Expo starts at 11am on Feb. 1, and ends at 11pm on Feb. 2.

Reactions: No longer exist
@MMDS Dude I already made a thread for lvlup expo :p, maybe you can move all of this into my thread.

But thanks for getting SG at lvl up. Hope to see you guys at eightysixed there :)

Though on lvl ups site, it says they are using the Xbox version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry! Thanks for the merge.

Well I think my first objective is to get people interested.

Get it aware!

I think what would attract players is a decent sized pot. Ive already advertised on SRK and on Twitter

Last edited:
I've got some of my friends to show up, though I only know one that's going to compete for sure. I'm doing my best to convince more to compete.

I've got some of my friends to show up, though I only know one that's going to compete for sure. I'm doing my best to convince more to compete.

We are going to need a lot...like 30 to compete lol

Would love to go but I simply cannot afford the travel and lodging costs.

:( made me sad by posting that

So unfortunately, Lab Zero had to resubmit the patch for SkullGirls Encore on PlayStation 3, so it seems it won't be there in time for LVL Up. Is there anyway to convince the guys running Lvl up to use the PC version?

If that is possible, you'll need to source setups. They won't have gaming PCs there for you to use.

If that is possible, you'll need to source setups. They won't have gaming PCs there for you to use.
Fack lol

I need to convince people to bring laptops.

So shout out to @Mike_Z, he will be providing devkits to eightysixed so that we will be playing the current updated version of SkullGirls.

Urg I'm debating whether or not to go, I'm only like 23 minutes away from the place.

Urg I'm debating whether or not to go, I'm only like 23 minutes away from the place.

It's just me but...you should go ;3

But seriously, it would be nice to get all the support we can. It's up to you ultimately.

I need volunteers to help run and commentate on stream for all games. We will be streaming not only SG, but if you know SF4, umvc3, KI etc...

I need volunteers to help run and commentate on stream for all games. We will be streaming not only SG, but if you know SF4, umvc3, KI etc...
Don't worry, Brand discussed this with my friends and I, and we already agreed to help in whatever game we can.

Whats the streams?

Thank you for those who came and supported and helped out! Too bad the turnout wasn't bigger but still had a blast!

No problem MMDS! Hope to see you again here soon :D