• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Filia/Bro setup?

cjomegas1200

Reaction score
Hello, I've just gotten back into online sg recently and have decided to do a Filia/Bro setup...any suggestions? I'd like to see what you guys put out

Are you referring to in general or about something specific, like assists?

Are you referring to in general or about something specific, like assists?
Yeah, anything of that measure...
In that case let me be more specific:

-assists
-strategy
-combos involving said assists...
And that's about it!

You should probably go with H chair toss for Beo. Filia's main need is an assist to augment neutral.
I don't really know what Beo needs, but you can't go wrong with H Updo. If you feel like you need lockdown and some space creation, then go with go with H hairball. Filia also has c.mk, but I would not recommend that assist unless you have another character that provides a spectacular assist already.
I don't think that Filia and Beo have decent damage assists that are noteworthy in combos(besides maybe H hairball, and I doubt that Beo can really get the most out of it.)

You should probably go with H chair toss for Beo. Filia's main need is an assist to augment neutral.
I don't really know what Beo needs, but you can't go wrong with H Updo. If you feel like you need lockdown and some space creation, then go with go with H hairball. Filia also has c.mk, but I would not recommend that assist unless you have another character that provides a spectacular assist already.
I don't think that Filia and Beo have decent damage assists that are noteworthy in combos(besides maybe H hairball, and I doubt that Beo can really get the most out of it.)
Thanks,I've kinda gotten stuck with that one myself (H chair)
But concerning another character/assist, i forgot to mention the full team would be filia,beo, parasoul/r.fortune.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks,I've kinda gotten stuck with that one myself (H chair)
But concerning another character/assist, i forgot to mention the full team would be filia,beo, parasoul/r.fortune.

Wouldn't recommend Robo fortune as your last character because's much better with assists.

Something like Filia Parasoul Beowulf or Parasoul Filia Beowulf would work fine.

Wouldn't recommend Robo fortune as your last character because's much better with assists.

Something like Filia Parasoul Beowulf or Parasoul Filia Beowulf would work fine.
Thanks, so it would be better for r.fortune if...
-r.fortune,filia,beo
-r.fortune,parasoul,filia...and so on? (Any team with r.fortune on point)

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks, so it would be better for r.fortune if...
-r.fortune,filia,beo
-r.fortune,parasoul,filia...and so on? (Any team with r.fortune on point
Yeah I think Robo is better Second and First so those teams look fine.

Reactions: cjomegas1200